Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Solution to Lowbies in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
I know there have been many threads on low lvl wizards running around the higher end zones jumping in fights and messing things up. Well I have a couple suggestions that can be put into action that, in my opinion, enough people start doing this it might cut back on the emount of them in these zones.

1. The easiest thing to do is just FLEE, but wait till the extra creature joins the fight so they have more to try and kill solo. A side note i usually go back and watch them get defeated.

2. Now this one I actually got from a low lvl wizard that joined one of my battles and when i seen him do it I fled. What you do is keep a few of the PACIFY treasures cards in your deck, they join you pacify the creatures and they attack the low lvl wizard.

Now this may seem mean or whatever to some of you but the thing is we EARNED our way to these zones and it is frustrating to have these lower lvl wizards joining our battles and either messing things up or just basically not doing anything at all exept saying HEAL ME, because they got hit once. I also understand the arguement that they are curious, which I understand, BUT they dont have to join our battles they can just roam around and see what it looks like.

One last thing that could fix this whole problem is KI addressing this by giving the wizards that create the battle the option to put a lvl cap on who can enter the fight. Put in a pre-set option to allow only friends, no one, or set a lvl cap on wizrds wanting to join the battle. EASY and in my opinion problem solved.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
boominn wrote:
I know there have been many threads on low lvl wizards running around the higher end zones jumping in fights and messing things up. Well I have a couple suggestions that can be put into action that, in my opinion, enough people start doing this it might cut back on the emount of them in these zones.

1. The easiest thing to do is just FLEE, but wait till the extra creature joins the fight so they have more to try and kill solo. A side note i usually go back and watch them get defeated.

2. Now this one I actually got from a low lvl wizard that joined one of my battles and when i seen him do it I fled. What you do is keep a few of the PACIFY treasures cards in your deck, they join you pacify the creatures and they attack the low lvl wizard.

Now this may seem mean or whatever to some of you but the thing is we EARNED our way to these zones and it is frustrating to have these lower lvl wizards joining our battles and either messing things up or just basically not doing anything at all exept saying HEAL ME, because they got hit once. I also understand the arguement that they are curious, which I understand, BUT they dont have to join our battles they can just roam around and see what it looks like.

One last thing that could fix this whole problem is KI addressing this by giving the wizards that create the battle the option to put a lvl cap on who can enter the fight. Put in a pre-set option to allow only friends, no one, or set a lvl cap on wizrds wanting to join the battle. EASY and in my opinion problem solved.

How about we create this spell that instantly kills the enemy, but kills one of the ppl in the battle., You choose who it kills and kaboom the noob is dead

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
boominn wrote:

How about we create this spell that instantly kills the enemy, but kills one of the ppl in the battle., You choose who it kills and kaboom the noob is dead

As much as we would love that, it would so abused on everyone, then again, it is hard to tell if you are being sarcastic through reading it.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
boominn wrote:

OMG! That is the most brilliant yet hysterical thing I have ever seen.

Historian
May 15, 2009
how about instead of crying ( boohoohoo) over it
why not learn to deal with it?
your not forced to heal the lower level and if they annoy you, put them on ignore so you cant hear their whining,
i am actually glad when a low level jumps in
even if it draws in another mob the enemies take their time to beat down the lower level first which gives me a little breather to get ready

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
how about instead of crying ( boohoohoo) over it
why not learn to deal with it?
your not forced to heal the lower level and if they annoy you, put them on ignore so you cant hear their whining,
i am actually glad when a low level jumps in
even if it draws in another mob the enemies take their time to beat down the lower level first which gives me a little breather to get ready

Its not like i help them!!!!!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
boominn wrote:

As much as we would love that, it would so abused on everyone, then again, it is hard to tell if you are being sarcastic through reading it.

No i'm serious....... SERIOUSLY!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Right now I'm in level 36 Storm Wizard. I'm a Lowbie to you guys since your in Celestia. Don't think I'm mad at you because I'm not. I actually like your plan. Fleeing is actually a good idea but not if your in a Boss Situation. NO WAY!! Sometimes the Lowbies could actually help you....well...if they don't get defeated by a miracle...What I'm trying to say is that maybe you can ask them to go away but nicely. The meaner you are the more chance that they won't leave. Then if theirs an extra "monster" there you can call on an a higher level friend of yours and tell them why you need them and they can help you. I'm in MooShu and sometimes Lowbies teleport to me all the time. I don't have Text or Open Chat...sadly...but in Menu Chat they say Wow! or Awesome! and they keep following me, but eventually they leave. You should try saying "Hey this is sort of a hard realm and you can explore here just don't go into my battles please. I would appreciate it." Be nice and if they're nice as well they will understand. If not....well lets just focus on when their nice. So now that you've heard what a Lowbie's gotta say think about it. I'm...kinda a lowbie. You guys are sort of high so well yeah! Think about it!

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
sparksflygirl wrote:
Right now I'm in level 36 Storm Wizard. I'm a Lowbie to you guys since your in Celestia. Don't think I'm mad at you because I'm not. I actually like your plan. Fleeing is actually a good idea but not if your in a Boss Situation. NO WAY!! Sometimes the Lowbies could actually help you....well...if they don't get defeated by a miracle...What I'm trying to say is that maybe you can ask them to go away but nicely. The meaner you are the more chance that they won't leave. Then if theirs an extra "monster" there you can call on an a higher level friend of yours and tell them why you need them and they can help you. I'm in MooShu and sometimes Lowbies teleport to me all the time. I don't have Text or Open Chat...sadly...but in Menu Chat they say Wow! or Awesome! and they keep following me, but eventually they leave. You should try saying "Hey this is sort of a hard realm and you can explore here just don't go into my battles please. I would appreciate it." Be nice and if they're nice as well they will understand. If not....well lets just focus on when their nice. So now that you've heard what a Lowbie's gotta say think about it. I'm...kinda a lowbie. You guys are sort of high so well yeah! Think about it!

have tried this and they get very rude and they say i will do what ever i want (and those are the nice way of wording what they say). That is why i started doing this.