Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo-ing Celestia (most of it anyways)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Hi everyone, I am posting this because when i was doing celestia i could barely do any bosses by my self. I dont know if this is because i'm death( and i'm not saying death is a bad school, i think its really good) or if Celestia was pretty hard. Leave a reply and tell me if Celestia's bosses were hard for you and your schools.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think Celestia is hard,
because you are right the bosses
are hard to defeat! But Celestia,
for me, is hard when i have know-1
around.... :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
It's not just you. IMHO, Celestia is way too unbalanced for ANY school. I have been trying to complete just basic missions and have been unable to defeat anything in the past three days - especially when enemies gain two power pips every turn. I'm beginning to become disillusioned and am thinking about quitting the game - if I can't advance anymore, what's the point of playing?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
boomy444 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am posting this because when i was doing celestia i could barely do any bosses by my self. I dont know if this is because i'm death( and i'm not saying death is a bad school, i think its really good) or if Celestia was pretty hard. Leave a reply and tell me if Celestia's bosses were hard for you and your schools.

Celestia bosses are hard, but not impossible to solo. I know because I have soloed many of them with Life, Balance, and even Myth. There are a few tricks you can use when soloing a boss.

Place a mark INSIDE the boss chamber if possible. There are a few that doesn't allow marking but not many. After placing the mark, kill the minion first and as soon as you can. Now, if you happen to die, go back to your mark. The minion will be gone and the boss alone. This evens the odds. Place another mark and then begin what i call round 2.

Spam the shields. Since Celestia enemies stick with their school it is easy to shield against them. Buy or craft some treasure card shields and place them in your deck. The majority of the treasure cards in my deck are shields so I almost always draw the shield. Watch the enemies pips and shield when you see they have three or more.

Other than shields, place gargantuan, monstrous, and other boosts in your deck as treasure cards along with pixies or sprites. I usually keep 2 sprites and 2 pixies as treasure cards in my deck and 2 or 3 boosts. The rest are shields.

Using these tactic has helped me solo many bosses.

I hope these small tips help.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 60 Balance
Hannah Legendstalker Level 60 Myth

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I am life and storm and Celestia is a nightmare for me. I like doing quests by myself but it is impossible in Celestia. I was able to do DS by myself (yes I had some help in certain areas) and I would love to do the same thing in Celestia but I can't. I am not a big fan of Celestia and I think it's too hard.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I am life and storm and Celestia is a nightmare for me. I like doing quests by myself but it is impossible in Celestia. I was able to do DS by myself (yes I had some help in certain areas) and I would love to do the same thing in Celestia but I can't. I am not a big fan of Celestia and I think it's too hard.

do you have crowns? I buy a henchman during the fight if I find I cannot do it alone. They are cheap and go to level 60! I play 2 wizards on 2 computers (my version of solo player) and even then find the occasional henchman is a great help.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I am a level60 death wizard and have soloed all of CL upto Acoustus Hexfin (spelling) Cathula was by far an away the hardest sofar but i will need help on Acoustus . him and his minions just destroy me . other then him it has been pretty easy so far. I have found that the cheating bosses are not so hard if you ignore the cheats and just blade and feint up then do a one hit kill . I think i will try to use henchmen on Acoustus and his minions. it is his minions that will kill you not the boss .
james nightstrider level60 death

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
boomy444 wrote:

Celestia was supposed to be hard, that's why there's a level limit. I did the entire thing with my brother (Balance/Life+Ice/death, we team up pretty well) and it wasn't so bad.

Taryn Dragonsong

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
kjensen wrote:
I say Celestia is to easy. I am a fire.

LOL so all you had was the first few enemies and the last few bosses... Nice.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
jamderson wrote:
I am a level60 death wizard and have soloed all of CL upto Acoustus Hexfin (spelling) Cathula was by far an away the hardest sofar but i will need help on Acoustus . him and his minions just destroy me . other then him it has been pretty easy so far. I have found that the cheating bosses are not so hard if you ignore the cheats and just blade and feint up then do a one hit kill . I think i will try to use henchmen on Acoustus and his minions. it is his minions that will kill you not the boss .
james nightstrider level60 death

I think everyone needed help on Acastus. He is worse than Malistare and on par with the Test of the Spheres bosses.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
boomy444 wrote:

I'm afraid it'd be far too hard.