Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Problem with Energy...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Every Wizard out there is complaining about Energy. On this Forum, you can post what can be done to help the 'Energy Crisis'.

I have poroposed some ideas myself:

1. Energy Wisps Several problems with this idea, please offer any ideas.

2. Make The Price for Energy WAY Cheaper Fairly self-explanatory. You could offer to refill for, perhaps, 15 Crowns. Or offer to refill in Gold.

3. Refill for Energy Quicker Perhaps one minute for one energy point.

4. Energy Minigames The Fairegrounds, you could play for mana, prizes, gold, or energy!

5. Crowns Item: Energy Fountain Item that you can buy for your home (debate on price) that enables you to refill your energy fully.

6. Potions 3 Ideas:
a. Potions refill Health, Energy, Mana
b. Potions refill either Health + Mana or Energy
c. Seperate potions for Health, Mana and Energy (cheaper)

7. It's up to you to decide!
Please submit your own ideas, or edit mine! Anything to improve my ideas, or select your favorite idea!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Way cheaper?
Ummm...right now at 250 crowns it is a real life cost of 25 cents (60,000 crowns for $60 works out to 1000 crowns per dollar). Don't go to starbucks for coffee just once allows you to buy over 20 energy potions.

Quicker?
Right now the rate is 144 energy/day. That can handle quite a bit of pet training and plants if you use it wisely and don't self-limit.

Wow, maybe you want to walk into a 4-star resturant and pay fast-food prices???

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Every Wizard out there is complaining about Energy. On this Forum, you can post what can be done to help the 'Energy Crisis'.

I have poroposed some ideas myself:

1. Energy Wisps Several problems with this idea, please offer any ideas.

2. Make The Price for Energy WAY Cheaper Fairly self-explanatory. You could offer to refill for, perhaps, 15 Crowns. Or offer to refill in Gold.

3. Refill for Energy Quicker Perhaps one minute for one energy point.

4. Energy Minigames The Fairegrounds, you could play for mana, prizes, gold, or energy!

5. Crowns Item: Energy Fountain Item that you can buy for your home (debate on price) that enables you to refill your energy fully.

6. Potions 3 Ideas:
a. Potions refill Health, Energy, Mana
b. Potions refill either Health + Mana or Energy
c. Seperate potions for Health, Mana and Energy (cheaper)

7. It's up to you to decide!
Please submit your own ideas, or edit mine! Anything to improve my ideas, or select your favorite idea!

i agree on all of these ideas .they are realy good!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I believe that the solution is your Item 3. Energy regeneration be quicker than 1 energy per ~10 minutes. Considering that plants AND pets require this energy it would allow a membership user to comfortably plant a few plants AND level their pet. For power planting/pet leveling, then the crown option seems to be only somewhat resonably priced. 5 crown/penny is the standard crown price on gift cards (5,000/1000 cents), and the option left to most kids. This means that kids are paying around $0.50 per pet refilling (half that if you opted for the $60 crown sale, but not one I see the kids on my list using). I do believe maybe a cut in the price to 125 crown would be more appropriate for a "children's" game.

Rather than introducing m...o...r...e crown, please reward the member for membershipping and decrease the wait time for pet energy rejuvination so they are not supplementing that membership fee with crown purchases.

WARNING ANOTHER CROWN ITEM

I almost hate to suggest this one, but you have the beastmaster outfit, maybe a farmer john outfit (straw hat, overalls and wading boots) that boosts energy regeneration time and maximums might be in hopper for development.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I have no energy issues right now and I am rank 8 gardening and train my pets along with it daily.

In gardening take advantage of likes and secret likes. group plants together.

take advantage of likes from other plants as well. group the plants that have similar needs closest together. Take advantage of your higher rank gardening spells.

You should be using no more than ~30 energy a day in gardening.