Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do monsters drop seeds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009

hi everyone! i was wondering what monsters drop seeds and what type they are. i was in mooshu defeating ninja pigs(thats not what they are called) and they dropped a pink dandelion seed. what other monsters drop seeds i would really like to know and be sure to include what type of seed it was! :D

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
well i got a king parsley plant from battling the ones before the fight with malistaire the soul servants from malistaire's lair

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
well i got a king parsley plant from battling the ones before the fight with malistaire the soul servants from malistaire's lair

thanks so much!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
i got a king parsley to only i got him when i traveled back in time with a quest :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-o

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009

i got a fiery boom shroom when defeating a storm guy in mooshu. sorry but i forgot his name

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I was in Marleybone when gardening became available. I fought a boss, though I don't remember which one, and he dropped a pink dandelion. After that, I decided to run through all bosses that were available to me and I got four more pink dandelions, but again, didn't pay attention to which bosses.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i got pink dandelions from veteran sellswords and some other monsters. sorry but i forgot their names.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I think I have gotten all the crown plants (except Giving) and many of the normal plants from encounters. See wizard 101 Central for the list of who drops what.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I was battling a creature in Dragonspyre, the Crystal Cavens I believe (or whatever they are called), and I got a Level 6 Deadly Fly Trap Seed. Sorry I don't remember who but I think it was a spider.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
I fought a boss in Krock and he dropped a Pink Dandelion, and also in Celestia i got a dragonfly treasure card for 48 hours! It was dropped from one of the guys who just wlk around I think it was a shark.
My character's name is Amanda Darkheart and she is a lvl 29 8)

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010