Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena-Help me! Arwards are given!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I have just started the arena and finding the Fire Bird a little difficult. If someone helps me deeat it, and all the other arena members I will award you a Kraken Treasure Card and Vampire Treasure Card. I am a level 19 Sorceror named Blaze Strongpyre.

If you are interested in heping me, meet me at the front of the Arena and friend me.

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Milesami123 wrote:
I have just started the arena and finding the Fire Bird a little difficult. If someone helps me deeat it, and all the other arena members I will award you a Kraken Treasure Card and Vampire Treasure Card. I am a level 19 Sorceror named Blaze Strongpyre.

If you are interested in heping me, meet me at the front of the Arena and friend me.

Thanks!

The Grand Arena? Ahhh, yes he Grand Arena! I have defeaten most of the guys there. :-) I leveled up from level 23 to level 24 in only a day. :-D It is quite easy actuly if you have the right schools and all. If you are a Life/Death then you are in luck! You will need lots of healing and attack cards when in combat. It really helps if you have around 1,100 Health. Death school helps alot. I would love to help you if I find you.

~ Elizabeth Heaven student of the Death school level 24

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Update:
I have just defeated the Cyclops and need to defeat the Sokwi Gougers. I am level 20.

Ps: Grizzelheim is cool.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
Update:
I have just defeated the Cyclops and need to defeat the Sokwi Gougers. I am level 20.

Ps: Grizzelheim is cool.

I could help if I remember to go to the Grand Arena!
(I'm a level 38, so I spend most of my time in MS, but that doesn't mean I don't go to other worlds...)
Oh and i'm Life.