Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large pots

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Only large Plots for outdoor gardening are available.
Large Pots for indoor gardening are not available.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
xhonda909 wrote:
that still doesnt tell us where we can get them. not helpful at all.

Exactly, you CAN NOT get large pots anywhere in the entire universe from north to south and everywhere else, even Topeka and Canada! Yet, that is, you can not get large pots anywhere in the entire universe from north to south and everywhere else, even Topeka and Canada yet...

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
EmberTaylor wrote:
Where do I find large gardening pots at?
I need them for my plants.
Is there a certian level I have to be or something?
It'll be nice to know where I can get these pots, thank you. :-)

Brittany Heart, Ice, Level 45

There is a gardening spell that makes a large plot.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Large garden potsare not available, large garden plotsare available as a spell. If you are like me, I use potsoutdoors because you can plant things closer together. I am also looking for large pots, but will have to wait until KI puts them in the game.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I noticed that their isnt any large plant pots for indoors. How come? i use the pots indoors. Large pots would be nice.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
I noticed that their isnt any large plant pots for indoors. How come? i use the pots indoors. Large pots would be nice.

I am also looking for them because although I do plant out side I like the in pot planting also. I think I did find them but now forget where and I want to plant a snap dragon that needs the large pot.

Administrator
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are no large pots, just large plots.

Seeds that require large plots will have to be planted outdoors, and cannot be planted in the Dorm Room, as we do not offer large pots.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Well that is to bad :( ...well maybe sometime in the future? Of course you are busy with other things. i figured since we have small and medium pots why not large ones. Not everyone has a home...do they? I had a home(s) but just to much for me. I like the dorm rooms...

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
true...to bad they couldnt make them jus a little bigger than the mediums or just the same size :-) oh well, it was jus an idea...later 8)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
I am a grandmaster conjurer in wizard 101 and I like to garden. I have one question however: WHERE CAN YOU GET LARGE POTS?!

Administrator
1. Please do not use all caps in your message - a review of the Code of Conduct is in order, young Wizard.
2. Large pots do not exist - you can only get large plots.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 07, 2011
I am looking for a place get a large pot tell me where to get one