Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large pots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
this may have already been asked...

i am at a gardening level where i can plant things in large pots, but i cannot find any where that has them: farely in golem court, the vendor in krok and the bazaar....

where do i find them?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Sadly, there's no large pots, only large soil.

But I'm hoping that KI will put large pots into the game, since we have small and medium pots already.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Likely, it is because KingsIsle wants you to purchase a castle in order to get to higher levels of Gardening.

They may offer Large Pots for Crowns, or an extreme amount of gold.

Administrator
Some plants require a large space to grow, however no large pots can be purchased at this time.

You will need to use a large plot to place these plants at your Castle.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Proffesor Greyrose, maybe you should make the large pot a drop item for an enemy in the Tomb of Storms or something.

Zachary Trollcatcher, level 18, Myth

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
Survivor
May 05, 2010
greyrose means buy the large soil spell from krokatopia and then go in your castle(not your dorm)then use the large soil spell anywhere outside ;)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Zachary1043 wrote:
Proffesor Greyrose, maybe you should make the large pot a drop item for an enemy in the Tomb of Storms or something.

Zachary Trollcatcher, level 18, Myth
Lord, they said "at this time". That doesn't mean they aren't planning this for the future.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
If we are leveled to the point where we need the large pot then it should avaliable to us so we can keep progressing. I am at that point now. Of all the things that come into being in the game, I would the large pot would one of the simplest to achieve! As it stands I would have to buy a house or castle to go further and that is more expense than I can afford. And if I had wanted one I would have already gotten it.But then, maybe they didn't forsee players getting this far this fast. I just hope it appears soon!!!!
The idea of making it drop doesn't sit well with me since I don't want to have to battle the same thing over and over to get it. The rest of the gardening things are generally avaliable and this should be too.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
I would be happy with them adding a large pot that can be crafted. Perhaps a few different types to craft.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Wizard City housing is what...8,000 and 15,000 gold? this is not expensive at all. and the enchanted large soil plot is like 25,000 gold in mooshu if i remember right. Gardening can be quite expensive beyond rank 7, so ya might want to think about how much time/effort you want to devote to it. in the long run, its totally worth it. you want to make money cheap? fill your dorm room with 20-25 stinkweeds. these make money hand over fist selling the treasure cards you get.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I can't garden in my dorm and i can't afford a house but it says you can garden in your dorm OOOOMMMGGG!!!!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
To garden in your dorm, you need to obtain a pot that is the right size for your plant. If you are a level 15+ and have above 8,000 gold, you can buy a castle from Buxley Turtleton in the Wizard City housing shop near Elik's Edge in the Shopping District.

I really do think that we shold have a Large Pot and Enchanted Large Pot. I'm a Rank 8 Adept gardener and I have obtained many plants that require a large plot or large enchanted plot. I may have over 60,000 gold, but I don't want to spend it all on gardening! Large Plot and Enchanted Large Plot are extremely expensive, so I think we should be able to buy or collect a Large Pot.

Roslyn Lifeblossom, Adept Theurgist, secondary storm

"Keep on trying and you'll get there eventually."

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
hey, i really have no idea how to get a large plot, cause i just won all of these malestrom snap dragons, and it won't let me plant them!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Okay, I have looked all over. Where do we get Large gardening pots and Large Enchanted gardening pots? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Community Leader
You will need to train the plot soil spell, as of right now there are no large pots.
Here is a gardening spell guide to help you along your way.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126445

Hope it helps.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
mare62 wrote:
Okay, I have looked all over. Where do we get Large gardening pots and Large Enchanted gardening pots? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

there are NO Large Pots. You will have to buy the Large Soil and Large Enchanted Soil spells.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I would really appreciate anyones help. I have been searching for a place to buy large flower pots for gardening, all I can ever find is small or mediums pots. This is driving me nuts...

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I don't think there are any large garden pots. I looked all over wizardwiki and didn't say anything about large planting pots. It would be nice if you could craft them though.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Large plots exist, but large pots do not.

You will need to use a large plot to garden with the bigger plants.

When you're asked to craft something, you must return that item to receive credit for the quest!
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Like everyone else, I assume you mean to garden in the large pot... I thought I saw a vendor in Kroktopia - take the air boat to the island where you can access the myth tree and the sphinx - the vendor is standing near the House / Houseware shop. I know he sells pots but not sure they are more than decoration...

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Where do I find large gardening pots at?
I need them for my plants.
Is there a certian level I have to be or something?
It'll be nice to know where I can get these pots, thank you. :-)

Brittany Heart, Ice, Level 45