Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Marley Bone quest take you to moo shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
I have been in Marley Bone for quite a while now doing quest after quest but there seems to be no end.What is the final quest in Marley Bone before you go to Moo Shu.I really need to know. thanks

Hero
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
easarahsoup711 wrote:
I have been in Marley Bone for quite a while now doing quest after quest but there seems to be no end.What is the final quest in Marley Bone before you go to Moo Shu.I really need to know. thanks
well i sure don't know but it seems to me some time after you defeat nails you need to find someone who gives a boss quest to battle some twisted cat .

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
easarahsoup711 wrote:

If you want to advance, just do the quests assigned by Sherlock (and his direct people), Watson (and his direct people), East & West Towers, & Big Ben

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
There are no more explination or question marks above Sherlock Bones or Watson. I can not seem to find any character to help me get to Big Ben! Is there a bug in the program? Can someone help me?

Hero
May 27, 2009
sillyoldlady wrote:
There are no more explination or question marks above Sherlock Bones or Watson. I can not seem to find any character to help me get to Big Ben! Is there a bug in the program? Can someone help me?

What quests do you have? Have you defeated Dr. Katz in Katzenstein's Lab?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
Regarding no explanation or questions marks above Sherlock Bones and Watson. For some reason the explanation marks showed up after I helped my daughter with all her quests (the same ones that I had completed). I know some people like Marleybone, but my daughter and I are very happy to move on to a place that is not so dark, gloomy and depressing. We are now happy to be in Mooshu. :-) :D
We are happy that Wizard101 is a fun rated E game, and hope that does not change. :-)

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
easarahsoup711 wrote:

You finish Dig station with the ironworks.
You finish Scot roof with katz lab
Then you do the East/West counterweights, then you do the 15 floors of big ben and youre off to Mooshu.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
sillyoldlady wrote:

if you cant fins anyone in marleybone that gives you a quest( including watson and sherlok homes) you go to the royal museum and
there will be a guy standing next to sherlok homes that gives you a quest for counterweishts and i dont know whats next becaue i haveent finished the counter weights because my computer keeps saying application error, failed to initalize properly ( 0xc0000034 )

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009