Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can you change your genger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
seriously, when i first started i accidently made a female account and didnt realize i had until i was level 20 and it was too late. now i am level 36 and i need to change to a male.can i plz change to a male

Just like your school of focus, you cannot change your Wizard's gender.

If you wish to create a male character, you can do so on that account - you can have up to 6 Wizards on a single account login. When you're at the character selection screen, just press the NEW button to start a new Wizard and pay close attention to the choices you are given.

Your existing Wizard will still be available on the character selection screen for you to play, and all Wizards on that account login share the Shared Bank.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
You got up to level 20 before realizing you "accidentally" picked Female?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
That's just something you've got to live with. You aren't too far in the game right now. You can start over now with a male character, or just stick with your girl.

You can't lightly make the decision to play as a character of the opposite gender...regardless of the MMORPG you play. You gotta be prepared for some awkward situations.

I also created a wizard of a different gender from my own, and because I liked the gameplay of the School I was in, I stuck with it, and is now my highest-leveled wizard...Ironic isn't it?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Don't worry. Like Zeke said, you can make a new character. We learn from our mistakes.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010