Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Team

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I wanted to test the ability of the forum users and see if we could organize some kind of Jade Oni event. The Jade Oni carries many items worth loads of cash. Please reply for support and help organize a team to fight jade oni. If there is a special forum for this kind of thing, please share.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Hey, i'm with you. I love your idea. I can probably do a three or four shot kill on the Jade Oni. I have learned from FOUR different schools. I did every Prospector Zeke quest, but i'm really low on gold and crowns. So I should seriously do this to get loaded up on gold/cash so I can buy all the stuff I want/need. The schools I learn from are: Ice, Storm, Death, and Moon. I'm level 60 and am so bored. I hope they can hurry up with the next world and make it more exciting. Anyway, back to the topic of the "Jade Oni Team". I should join. I will join and you will thank me that I did.
Sincerely,
Dylan TrollGem.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
sarlie wrote:
I wanted to test the ability of the forum users and see if we could organize some kind of Jade Oni event. The Jade Oni carries many items worth loads of cash. Please reply for support and help organize a team to fight jade oni. If there is a special forum for this kind of thing, please share.

I'm in. I seriously want some loot from Jade Oni. (But i can't summon him yet, so someone else has to do it ) So what time?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I could be interested in joining a team for Jade Oni. I can kill him in two shots on my balance wizard if that helps. I am level 43 at the moment, and need the hat he drops. I am just too lazy to go there myself and farm it.

Anna Suncatcher
Sorceror

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm in! The first time I fought him was with 2 friends and a minion- it took a while to beat him, and I didn't get anything of any value; perhaps my friends did? Anyway, I'd be happy to take another crack at it, if you still need help.

Laura Shadowsong
Level 45 Balance/Fire/Death mage

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Great! Tell me the time/realm and i will be there

Chase Nightbreath, Level 36 Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I am in! I am death so I target his weakness. Plus I can dish out da domage with storm as my secondary! I can solo him easy! I'm level 48 and can solo him twice in a row! just tell when and which realm.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
great i am in! I have learned all current spells and have the best gear. i am near 4,000 health! See you in the game!oh forgot to say i have rare retired pet and mount! And 300,000 gold :-)
miguel moontheif
lvl 60 all school :-) :-) :-D :-( :-o 8) :x :-P ;) :?