Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I wish wizard101 could make it so you could use your furniture. So say you had a bed furniture and you walk up to it and click it you would lay down. Or if you had the chair furniture you walk up to it and click on it to sit down. It would be cool to actually use your furniture. like say you had a painting and you click on it. you could make it look like your person is looking at the painting. or if you had the soda barrels on the wall and go up to it you pour a soda

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
I sold my house and all my pets dissapered while they where in the house i sold?

Administrator
hophop26 wrote:
I sold my house and all my pets dissapered while they where in the house i sold?

This should not be happening - please help us out and we'll have a better understanding of how this happened, and how to retrieve your pets.

1. What house did you sell? (Life, Krokotopia, etc)
2. Where were your pets? (inside, outside, both)
3. Was the house equipped when you sold it?
4. What steps did you take when you sold the house that had the pets in it?

Send all that information to our support team through email at support@wizard101.com or reply to this post with more details.

Thank you!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
bandit101 wrote:
I wish wizard101 could make it so you could use your furniture. So say you had a bed furniture and you walk up to it and click it you would lay down. Or if you had the chair furniture you walk up to it and click on it to sit down. It would be cool to actually use your furniture. like say you had a painting and you click on it. you could make it look like your person is looking at the painting. or if you had the soda barrels on the wall and go up to it you pour a soda

i have to agree it would make wizard 101 much more fun in a simple sort of way