Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does Disarm do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
If you are a storm wizard then at the end of Wizard City you get the card 'Disarm'. On the card it says 'Remove 1 Positive.' Then there is a little picture of a clover.
What does this do?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Elliemewmew wrote:
If you are a storm wizard then at the end of Wizard City you get the card 'Disarm'. On the card it says 'Remove 1 Positive.' Then there is a little picture of a clover.
What does this do?

Remove 1 Positive Charm (Blade) from your opponent. It destroys 1 of the Positive boosts that float around your opponent's head

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
It is suposed to remove a shield I think but when I cast it, it doesn't do anything.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Disarm removes one blade from your opponent. If there is more than one blade on your opponent, then it will remove the one that was most recently cast. The disadvantage to this spell is that when your opponent goes first, they may use the blade after you have chosen the disarm spell and then your disarm does nothing. Have fun with Krokotopia :-D

Defender
May 25, 2009
Disarm takes away a Blade from the opposing team. That spell could be a choice between life and Death, as a blade is very powerful.

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Hero
May 02, 2009
What disarm does is it removes one positive charm (i.e. lifeblade, guiding light, fireblade, stormblade, etc.)

The help section in your spellbook will tell you what the different icons/symbols mean among other helpful stuff also.

Defender
May 27, 2010
it means it when you use it and the opponent you use it ON has a charm on it liked balanceblade, iceblade, fireblade, etc. that spell will get rid of it so your opponent cant boost their next attack

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
A positive is a blade, so you can remove a blade or really anything that is positive (as in shields, blades ect).
Hope this helped!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009