Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winterborn egg

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
i am a STORM WIZARD and i got a winterborn egg. it was my stormzilla with another persons colossus. could someone tell me what is in it?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
I think a winterborn egg hatches a blue cyclops pet. Once you give Penny Dreadful her spell book and the package from Prospecter, inside the package is a winterborn egg. Her parents forgot she was allergic to cyclops and she gives you the winterborn egg as a reward. Your winterborn egg may also hatch as a colossus ice pet because colossus is also a ice pet. You hatched with a stormzilla pet and a colossus, and I am not totally sure but it probably a ice colossus. That's why it may be a winterborn egg. :)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
tmann11 wrote:
i am a STORM WIZARD and i got a winterborn egg. it was my stormzilla with another persons colossus. could someone tell me what is in it?

it hatched into stormwarden! :D
i got a necromantic egg recntly, any ideas, i am a STORM WIZARD my stormzilla with someone elses wraith

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
tmann11 wrote:
tmann11 wrote:

i got a necromantic egg recntly, any ideas, i am a STORM WIZARD my stormzilla with someone elses wraith

That means you will get Tempest pet you lucky

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
gamerj123 wrote:
I think a winterborn egg hatches a blue cyclops pet. Once you give Penny Dreadful her spell book and the package from Prospecter, inside the package is a winterborn egg. Her parents forgot she was allergic to cyclops and she gives you the winterborn egg as a reward.

were you actually READING what i posted?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Im pretty sure winterborn egg means it is an ice pet. ex it likes ice snacks. a death pet is necromatic egg. hope this helps

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
vaneairdbe wrote:
Im pretty sure winterborn egg means it is an ice pet. ex it likes ice snacks. a death pet is necromatic egg. hope this helps

Just cause it's an ice pet does not mean it likes ice snacks.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
tmann11 wrote:
tmann11 wrote:

hmm i think Grimzilla

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
vaneairdbe wrote:

Just cause it's an ice pet does not mean it likes ice snacks.

Every pet I've trained has liked snacks from the same school they're from. They will sometimes like/love snacks from other schools as well.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Sparks199 wrote:
tmann11 wrote:
tmann11 wrote:

That means you will get Tempest pet you lucky

Tempest is a very good pet. I have wanted a Tempest forever, but, just so you know, it might not always end up as you might think.

I hatched a wraith with a colossus just a second ago, and I am very excited to see what I hope is a Frostlord.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009