Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts , Plant Ideas,and clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I had some new mount idea to share and here they are......
Jet Pack mount :-D,Spaceship crusier mount(idk how it'd come out to be but it would be pretty awesome) Spider mount perhaps? Hang glider mount
Small One-Man submarine mount to use in C.L. mainly. the idea i have next is kinda weird but still, what if there was a racecar mount or a One-Man helicopter. Another idea I loved is what is there where 2-people mounts where two people could ride on, kinda like sharing the mount:-D. the owner would drive while the person who didnt have a mount could tell them where to drop them off and that the passenger could get off any time they wanted. The last mount idea i had is a Motercycle mount, my favorite thing i've thought of yet. Some new plants for gardening i thought of are Sweet grass such as sweetgrass baskets and eye-v such as an ivy plant ;B, and perhaps a Dog-wood tree, a tree that barks and looks like a dog! I may think of more ideas so I may wright more of them later but until then, have a good day: John RubySpear lvl 60 Pyromancer :B