Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Plant Refuses to Interact

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
My plant is at a mature stage and it seems normal.Though when I try to interact with it to harvest, nothing happens. I've tried reloading, plowing plants, and even looking at the help section. It seems to be working in terms of growing and moving, but it refuses interacting.No pop-ups saying interact are showing.

Is it possibly the fact that I put other plant right next to it?

I really don't know and i need help. :(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
foxyzilla wrote:
My plant is at a mature stage and it seems normal.Though when I try to interact with it to harvest, nothing happens. I've tried reloading, plowing plants, and even looking at the help section. It seems to be working in terms of growing and moving, but it refuses interacting.No pop-ups saying interact are showing.

Is it possibly the fact that I put other plant right next to it?

I really don't know and i need help. :(

Has the 'Time to Harvest' count-down reached zero yet? You can harvest only after it hits 0 and will change to 'Ready to Harvest'. If you get the ready to harvest message (in wanding over the plant in gardening mode) and you can't interact when standing right next to the plant, contact Mr. Lincoln.