Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 8 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Rank 8 spells are always suppose to be toughest like leviathan, 1250 damage
But some spells are weak like snow angel 100+650 over 3 rounds ...
Well it goes for all schools that the weakest school(s) always get the highest health and mana clothing and toughest school(s) always get the lowest amount of health and mana as you know but dont you think a few could use some editing?

Leviathan i think it takes too much damage Efreet 895 leviathan 1250 they both number 1 then number 2 in toughness but like storm lord it just skips up about 300-400 damage why not try 100 or 200 i think leviathan takes a bit too much .., same goes with snow spirit it is meant to be weakest although without any boosts at the end of 3 rounds it has already taken 2050 damage well i think thats too much why dont you lower it to 100+400 over 3 rounds that way it takes 1300 over 3 rounds

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
When it says 100+660 over 3 rounds it means the 660 is divided up among the 3 rounds, so each round it would do 220 damage. Leviathan only does 1030 damage and removes 2 positive charms. Efreet does 895 and the -90% ward. They have high jumps in damage because the previous spells were AoE spells.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
GodPryoMaster wrote:
Rank 8 spells are always suppose to be toughest like leviathan, 1250 damage
But some spells are weak like snow angel 100+650 over 3 rounds ...
Well it goes for all schools that the weakest school(s) always get the highest health and mana clothing and toughest school(s) always get the lowest amount of health and mana as you know but dont you think a few could use some editing?

Leviathan i think it takes too much damage Efreet 895 leviathan 1250 they both number 1 then number 2 in toughness but like storm lord it just skips up about 300-400 damage why not try 100 or 200 i think leviathan takes a bit too much .., same goes with snow spirit it is meant to be weakest although without any boosts at the end of 3 rounds it has already taken 2050 damage well i think thats too much why dont you lower it to 100+400 over 3 rounds that way it takes 1300 over 3 rounds

Woah, hold on there! Get your facts straight before you whine dude!
Leviathan = 1040 damage 1290 with a gargantuan treasure card
Efreet = 895 damage 1145 with a gargantuan treasure card
Snow Angel = 100+650/3 damage 225+775/3 with a gargantuan

Now, when you actually compare them with their school, these spells are perfectly in balance. Snow Angel, only got the raw end with taunt as it's after effect, instead of steal ward or something.

But, please, do us all a favor next time, before you post, at least get your facts straight. There has been way too many changes to this game to make it way too easy, because people whine and cry about every little thing and they don't even have the facts when they cry!