Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Ranking system. Unfair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I find the ranking systemm to be extremely unfair because of one main reason! When i win i get +3 or +7 but when i lose its always -23 or - 20. Why is this?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Same thing happens to me and I get really mad! I am only a vet and it happens to me! I can NEVER get to knight and it's really stressing. I want to know why this happens to us, we can't rank up!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
KFORKELTIC wrote:
I find the ranking systemm to be extremely unfair because of one main reason! When i win i get +3 or +7 but when i lose its always -23 or - 20. Why is this?

its fair. are you warlord or a high rank?

Defender
May 25, 2009
It all depends on rank. If you are a higher rank than your opponent, and you lose, you lose a lot of points because you were supposed to win. If you win, you wont get as many points because you were supposed to win

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
it can be unfair. my low ranked death character fought a level five fire warlord who uses their pet to kill. they ran out of cards before my wizard died. it was sort of funny...
and then my death character was killed by a level thirty life person and my death character is level... 60
yeah its unfair