Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Burning Books Quest, Criminal Hideout?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I've gotten to the part where I need to locate the criminal hideout, but quest finder won't point me in the right direction... so I don't know where it is! I've tried looking, but nothing! Can someone please tell me where I can find it!! Thanks!! (:

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
OddDellaRobbia wrote:
I've gotten to the part where I need to locate the criminal hideout, but quest finder won't point me in the right direction... so I don't know where it is! I've tried looking, but nothing! Can someone please tell me where I can find it!! Thanks!! (:

Sorry to say, but I have no idea where because you didn't tell us WHERE the criminal hideout is. Be more specific to where and I will tell you. (For example, in Knight's Court, or Ironworks?)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
OddDellaRobbia wrote:

Did you talk to Ms. Marphely in Chelsea Court? If you did, then you should be able to look at your map (press "m" for map), and there should be a "hideout" or something like that on the map.

I found this post on wizard101central.com that might help too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97213

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
OddDellaRobbia wrote:
Hey I just came here to post the same thing. When you click on review dialogue sherlock bones told me to go talk to Ms. Marphely but she has nothing to say. So I must have talked to her allready but it does not show up in review dialogue?
I have looked on the map and it has a criminal hideout but when you go there its not the boss your after.
I think it maybe a bug and have sent a email to support.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010

There is a house of to the left you can see a light on right before you get to the criminal hideout Mr.Incinerator is their, but watch out he has a suprise waiting for you. You cant see him on the map until discover the house.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Make your frist left before the mark that says where the hidout is and there you go BAMB haidout\

Survivor
May 25, 2009
If you can't find a location, look at your map. It is marked on there 99% of the time. Will also work when looking for people for a quest.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I am ther too and my arrow never works!!! :-( :-( :-( i have been stuck on this quest for a month now and i am starting to think that i should just return to wizard city and take a break........ can somebody help me beofre i go insane!!!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
oh i had trouble with this one to. if you go to the place that is labled criminal wherehouse on the map, follow the left edge of the roof until you see a building of to the side that has a bright blue light shining through to windows. but be prepared, inside is mr incenorator and his ninion is a boss.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
there is no quest helper on the quest. finally, a quest that WE have to do. YEAH!

Elijah Mythglen, Lvl 33, Master of the Oasis 8)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
You goto the map and you will see something that says Criminal Hideout. By Christopher Dragonflame level 40 pyromancer