Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help summoning a Balance Minion!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I am level 12. My theacher, Arthur Weatherfeild (I'm a alance student.) sent me on a quest to defeat Collousus, Firecrow and Kraken, then collect the reagents the drop. I did and returned to Arthur. He said to go to the Overlook Teleporter on Triton Avenue. I went there and a freakt tree-lady apperad. She started talking about trees then said that she was my minoin and dissapreared. I went to Arthur and my reagents turned into Balance Blade. I dueled a couple Scarlet Screamers and Foulgaze but my Minion never appeared. How do I summon it??????

I am a Lv.13 Sorceror named Blaze Strongpyre and I am trying to complete Krpkotopia.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
I am level 12. My theacher, Arthur Weatherfeild (I'm a alance student.) sent me on a quest to defeat Collousus, Firecrow and Kraken, then collect the reagents the drop. I did and returned to Arthur. He said to go to the Overlook Teleporter on Triton Avenue. I went there and a freakt tree-lady apperad. She started talking about trees then said that she was my minoin and dissapreared. I went to Arthur and my reagents turned into Balance Blade. I dueled a couple Scarlet Screamers and Foulgaze but my Minion never appeared. How do I summon it??????

I am a Lv.13 Sorceror named Blaze Strongpyre and I am trying to complete Krpkotopia.

Your minion is a "card" that is put in your backpack with your other spells. You must open your spelldeck and add it to your deck, so it will appear in a duel just like your other spells.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:

its because its not a minion spell for you. You summon certain creatures to get new spells. Your reward for that quest was your balance blade. Balance gets two minions at later levels. One is Helpful Mander, and the other is Elemental minion. You will summon minions for spell quests often. Sorry to hear that you had confusion on this issue.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Balance Blade is a Charm Attack Boost spell not a minion summon spell, balance gets their minion at lvl 18 so dont fret you will get it in due time and she was demonstrating how tough wood can be and how it can be a useful ally not that it is a minion, and when you get the minion you need to use the card to summon it, it wont just pop out in battle to help you, you have to cast it although most minions arent very helpful right now
Hope I helped! :)

Fire is the true Balance