Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
are there any librarians anywhere that sell gardening treasure cards and i do not care which world it is in because i am avery high level and could go there but overall wich librarian has them

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
skpcampbell619 wrote:
are there any librarians anywhere that sell gardening treasure cards and i do not care which world it is in because i am avery high level and could go there but overall wich librarian has them

I have only found the card packs in the Crown Shop. :-(

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
No. You can be lucky and find cards as drops from bosses - though so far I have only seen the Prevent Pests spells drop as treasure cards. The only way of obtaining the other cards is by buying the Green Thumbs pack.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
My brother was just battling in Celestia, then when he went to garden and he saw that he had a treasure card. I think they are probably rare drop from battles, but not sure where, sorry.

Samuel StormStaff-Legendary Diviner
Marcus Myth Mancer-Legendary Conjurer
Luke LifeLeaf-Magus Theurgist

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
No, but I found a dragonflies treasure card from governor nereus (prevent rank 1, 2, & 3 pests for 48 hours.)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
bravevline wrote:
No, but I found a dragonflies treasure card from governor nereus (prevent rank 1, 2, & 3 pests for 48 hours.)
where is govenor you talked about

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
smartscount wrote:
bravevline wrote:
where is govenor you talked about
In the grotto.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
I found a person in mooshu that had cards but were super expensive. The person was some where when you first come from the spiral portal where all the shops are.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Whoever needs them, let me know. I have a ton of them!
Hi I am looking for a rank 4 pest spell can you help? :? :( :D