Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get into the Krokosphinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I have the quest Stone Cold, and it told me to get into the Hall of Champions, now I asume that is in the Krokosphinx. I am okay with the fact that I have to finish a quest to get into the krokosphinx, but what quest and how do you get in?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i need to do the same thing and ive been asking other people and they cant get there either. Ive been there before but that was before i had the quest stone cold.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
lol i have the same quest too but sergent talbot or somthing like that will say when you can go to krokosphinx

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
i had the same problem with you before i got to go to krokoshpinx but all i need to tell you is to keep doing quests from the sargeant and winthrop and his assistant.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
To get acces to the Krokoshpinx you must defeat the throne room of fire. If I were you I would bring friends. It is easy though. You only have to defeat 2 bosses so bring atleast 1 potion. After you defeat the throne room of fire talk to the Marlyboney in the altar of kings. He will tell you to go to the Krokosphinx. Talk to sergant major talbot to go on the boat to the Krokosphinx. First thing you do in the Krokosphinx is go to the school of balance and talk to the teacher. Lucky you if you are a balance student. Then go to shalak the wize inside the Krokosphinx. PS I am a level 20 balance student name Daniel starstone who has a friend in Marlybone so I sneak into there even though I am still on the tomb of storms. PSS Marylbone is way to hard for me. It makes the Krokpshinx look bad.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Falconeyo wrote:
To get acces to the Krokoshpinx you must defeat the throne room of fire. If I were you I would bring friends. It is easy though. You only have to defeat 2 bosses so bring atleast 1 potion. After you defeat the throne room of fire talk to the Marlyboney in the altar of kings. He will tell you to go to the Krokosphinx. Talk to sergant major talbot to go on the boat to the Krokosphinx. First thing you do in the Krokosphinx is go to the school of balance and talk to the teacher. Lucky you if you are a balance student. Then go to shalak the wize inside the Krokosphinx. PS I am a level 20 balance student name Daniel starstone who has a friend in Marlybone so I sneak into there even though I am still on the tomb of storms. PSS Marylbone is way to hard for me. It makes the Krokpshinx look bad.
haha thnx for the advice :) ive been waiting for someone to tell me how to go to the krokosphinx since like forever

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I can't beat the throne room of fire. I cant get into the room to beat Manu Narini even though I turned the braziers red (according to the book of secrets. Also...I cannot find the staff on the platform in the map room...ugh. It is soooo frustrating. I sent a letter to support. How long normally before they send a reply?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
You can also solo it.. at lvl 19 frost/winter i solo'd it.. you just need to do every last quest in there to go access to the boat.

aedan

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009

to ge to kroktophinix the sergent outside the pyramid will give you the quest to go there but mean while you have to finish what you have already

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Joseph0613 wrote:
I can't beat the throne room of fire. I cant get into the room to beat Manu Narini even though I turned the braziers red (according to the book of secrets. Also...I cannot find the staff on the platform in the map room...ugh. It is soooo frustrating. I sent a letter to support. How long normally before they send a reply?

The fires need to look like fire. On my PC, they're yellow, not pink like health or blue like mana.

~LadyDogHaven

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
i cant get to krokosphinx and i have a quest called adding the frosting for the balance spell mander minion

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009