Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive PvP

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I am sorry if i put this in the wrong place so feel free to move it.

There should be a PvP where you can have up to 10 people. You would have the same amount of duel circles as people and you would have a base. You would start by running out of your base and trying to get into combat with someone. In combat there would be an option to retreat and you would lose 2 pips but you could still keep blades and traps. And your pips they would work out of battle. So you can cast heals whenever you want as long as you have the pips to use them. The goal would be to defeat the the enemy or take over there base. No mounts are allowed. If you wanted to catch someone running back to base you could use a 40 precent boost every minute or 2. In base you could restore up to a hundred health. And instead of mana not counting it is counted. Once you die in combat you have 2 rounds for your teammate to heal you. If you don't get healed you can watch the battle from above or look through another person. You could only do this with 5 to 10 people on a team.

EDIT: It would be friends only so you would know who your battling with.

Any comments or questions please post them.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I think this is an awsome idea .When i have 5 or more friends that want to pvp with me i am sol. Because I am so popular hehehe. So KI think about this and please let us know soon. And sol means so out of luck

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Eh 10v10 would be super annoying if someone used a spell like Scarecrow, it has a long attack animation per person and using shields and blades. I would not like to wait 6 minutes for one spell to go and half an hour just to do a couple rounds.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Bad idea. The game system just isn't built for this - what you suggest would require an active battle system; like what you find in most MMORPGs these days. Wizard101 isn't designed for that kind of combat, and would require a brand new game engine to run it.

Besides, you have Capture The Flag/Base/Tower/Table in so many other games as it is. No need to add it to a game that really doesn't have anywhere to implement it without having to change itself entirely.

Plus, don't forget that PVP in Wizard101 is a minor part of the game. It's not meant to be anything other than minor.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Eh 10v10 would be super annoying if someone used a spell like Scarecrow, it has a long attack animation per person and using shields and blades. I would not like to wait 6 minutes for one spell to go and half an hour just to do a couple rounds.

The different battles would not affect rounds. And probally animations would be turned off.