Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas to better the spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
To start off with as an Aussie i think a new Kangaroo mount would be fantastic! Also in calypso's cavern, her ship would be an excellent place to make a house, it has to be bigger though (obviously) but it would make a perfect addition to celestia housing! Another thing would be building your own house from scratch so you get the best house in your imagination (with a limit on size of course). All those things in my opinion would much better the spiral!!!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
sadly to say all these, but your mount, were already thought of a while ago. And not to bum anyone out, love this idea about house, it would be a lot of codding and programing for KI to do sucha thing

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Ignore that AlecVolterra, he does nothing but put people down.
I think your ideas are great.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Thank you forgetno4 :D. As much as I hate to admit it, AlecVolterra is right about build your own house would require a lot of time for KI. Though they did a great job programming this game it wouldn't take that long, so fingers crossed! :)

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
You're welcome glable24.
My fingers are crossed 4 U.:D
I really like the idea of being able to create your own castle.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
glable24 wrote:
To start off with as an Aussie i think a new Kangaroo mount would be fantastic! Also in calypso's cavern, her ship would be an excellent place to make a house, it has to be bigger though (obviously) but it would make a perfect addition to celestia housing! Another thing would be building your own house from scratch so you get the best house in your imagination (with a limit on size of course). All those things in my opinion would much better the spiral!!!

I am an Aussie to and I would pay anything to get that mount! Smart idea and i like the other idea!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
glable24, my wizards & witches names are, Alexander Dragontamer(me),
Malorn Croweyes, Thomas Emeralddust, Suri Stormcaller,
Fiona Legendfordge, and, Nora Winterbringer.
What are your wizards & witches names?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
glable24, my wizards & witches names are, Alexander Dragontamer(me),
Malorn Croweyes, Thomas Emeralddust, Suri Stormcaller,
Fiona Legendfordge, and, Nora Winterbringer.
What are your wizards & witches names?

My main wizard is a level 60 storm, Stephen stormcaster and I have a level 50 death as well a balance in marley