Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hall of Champions..........WHERE!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I am level 18 and I got a quest called stone cold. It is supposedly for the fire school only. Anyway, I am supposed to find a place called the Hall of Champions. I have searched all of the Chambers including the Palace of Fire and I can't find anything related to a hall of Champions. I have Pheonix so it should be no problem. My friend says it is for higher levels, and it was a glitch, like a lvl 9 got a lvl 10 quest and could not do it, but I don't think that is the case, please, HELP!!!

Administrator
If you cannot find an area on the map you currently have, click the little magnifying glass icon in the bottom left of your map while you are in Krokotopia. This will show you a World Map that may be more helpful.

It's there, you'll find it. :)

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Sienfield wrote:
I am level 18 and I got a quest called stone cold. It is supposedly for the fire school only. Anyway, I am supposed to find a place called the Hall of Champions. I have searched all of the Chambers including the Palace of Fire and I can't find anything related to a hall of Champions. I have Pheonix so it should be no problem. My friend says it is for higher levels, and it was a glitch, like a lvl 9 got a lvl 10 quest and could not do it, but I don't think that is the case, please, HELP!!!

8)
Hall of Champions is over on Krokosphinx ....

YW....
8)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
ok, go to krokspphinx, walk in to the spinx. in the entrance hall turn right. and there is a BIG door, can't miss it. also, turn on your compass it will help you find it. :D :D