Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription question.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
So I enter the code from the card to buy crowns. I hit the wrong button and purchased a subscription. I realize I am stuck this way. My question is, What does the subscription get me?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
As long as you're a subscriber, you have access to any location or any world that you've earned access to.

So, if you've never been a subscriber and never bought access via crowns, that means you'd now have access to Firecat Alley, Triton Way etc in Wizard City if you've gotten the quests for them.

Having a subscription doesn't automatically give you access to locations - you still have to do the quest pre-requisites. But you now automatically get access when you meet the pre-requisites rather than getting a "pay up" prompt. :)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
a month (if it was a $10 card or the $39 epic bundle) or two months if it was a $20 card to go anywhere in the game without having to purchase the area with crowns (so you wouldnt have to purchase ds with crowns for example) once the subscription is up you are teleported back to ravenwood unless you had bought the area you were in with crowns before your subscription (since i bought most of krok before i started with subscriptions i could stay there without subscriptions)

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
tefler wrote:
a month (if it was a $10 card or the $39 epic bundle) or two months if it was a $20 card to go anywhere in the game without having to purchase the area with crowns (so you wouldnt have to purchase ds with crowns for example) once the subscription is up you are teleported back to ravenwood unless you had bought the area you were in with crowns before your subscription (since i bought most of krok before i started with subscriptions i could stay there without subscriptions)

As the above posters stated you get access to all area's once you have unlocked them due to your quests. The pet derby is also open for you without having to use crowns.