Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I understand that KingsIsle is trying to make it harder to get a hybrid, but this is getting ridiculous. I have hatched about 10 times between two lvl 48 pets and have only recieved a hybrid twice. The number of failed hatches is completely out of control. KingsIsle isn't even getting any real money out of the hatching process itself so why should it be so hard to get a new pet? The system should be revamped to cause failed hatches to happen less and hybrids to happen more often.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
So you get a hytbrid 20% of the time and thats way to low? Quit whining that they made the hatching process so you can say "I have this pet!" and people will say "nice".

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
jqm25 wrote:
I understand that KingsIsle is trying to make it harder to get a hybrid, but this is getting ridiculous. I have hatched about 10 times between two lvl 48 pets and have only recieved a hybrid twice. The number of failed hatches is completely out of control. KingsIsle isn't even getting any real money out of the hatching process itself so why should it be so hard to get a new pet? The system should be revamped to cause failed hatches to happen less and hybrids to happen more often.

Will people PLEASE Stop complaining? I'm sick and tired of hearing whining about failed hatchery attempts! The price is about 1/3 of the ORIGINAL Price, which I feel it should have been LEFT at. It really makes me upset to see so much whining about the price of pet hatching and the failure rate. You have about a 33% chance of each pet (excluding the pet you cannot equip).

Personally, I wish that the Gardening spells cost Mana instead of Energy, because I'm having issues with training up my pets now that I have to use all my energy to care for my plants.