Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the 7 Seas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Are there any bosses that drop a "Seal of the Seven Seas?" (The amulet you must craft for Grandmaster Artisan) I would really like one but there is *no* way I am going to get together 1,000 Stone Blocks or spend all my gold at Bazaar on Sunstones to get one. Thanks!

Defender
May 27, 2010
things that are crafted can ONLY be either A: Crafted, or B: sold at bazaar and some lucky person will get it so there is no chance you can get from a boss. hope this helped :-)

Fire is the true Balance!

Defender
May 31, 2010
I have never gotton one as a drop, if it is a drop, its pretty rare, since I have helped a few friends with leveling through Celestia.

If it helps at all, with the last update, your not going to need those 1000 stone blocks for the grandmaster artisan quest anymore. They now have bosses and street mobs in Celestia that are dropping the sunstone and sandstone now. In fact, I have seen post complaining of how easy the grandmaster artisan quest is now.

As you know, we can't give out spoilers on this forum, but some of the other fansites for wizard 101, list some of the NPCs that drop the reagents. Cental 101 is one of them, if you want to take a look.

You never know, you might want to get that grandmaster artisan badge now, since it is much easier. I have crafted the new gear for my death wiz. She now has 100% accuracy with this gear. No more fizzles. and I am loving it.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Are there any bosses that drop a "Seal of the Seven Seas?" (The amulet you must craft for Grandmaster Artisan) I would really like one but there is *no* way I am going to get together 1,000 Stone Blocks or spend all my gold at Bazaar on Sunstones to get one. Thanks!

No, and even if there was a boss that dropped it you would still have to CRAFT one for the quest. Get a lift over to the Science Center and slaughter some fishbots. Each Fishbot (Aqua-Bot, Hydro-Mech, Water-Maton) drops Sandstone and Sunstone frequently. I have received as many as 3 Sun and 1 Sand in a single battle, or 4 Sand.

Remember, Megamind wishes to inform you that Fishbots (like Minion) are our Friends... they have something worthy of your time :)

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
You can NOT buy a crafted item at the bazaar unless someone has sold one there. because the "seal of the seven seas" is so difficult to craft I doubt you will ever find one there. And no it is not sold by any vender. The good news is there is a way to get sandstone and sun stone fairly easy. Just go to the the GROTTO where the eels and the winged fish are and beat them into the ground for an hour or two. you may get enough of the regents need to craft the amulet. Also the tree tearents can be baught where you get treasure cards in celestia. I have crafted too of the amulets one for the quest and one to keep. Just DONT GIVE UP! Happy farming! from the jedi LUKE SKYWALKER legendary master of balance

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Ok, i am still crafting the crimson table, but i KNOW that from helping others that aquabot and watermaton drop sunstones. Its a pretty easy drop i get one every other time. Also the stormriven bosses drop sunstone.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
i got the quest but not the recipe can someone help me please where or who do i get the recipe from thank you to anyone in advance that can tell me where it is.

Dakota JadePetal ice wizard level 53

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
spunky52 wrote:
i got the quest but not the recipe can someone help me please where or who do i get the recipe from thank you to anyone in advance that can tell me where it is.

You should have been given the recipe when you got your quest...check your recipe folder.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
spunky52 wrote:

You should have been given the recipe when you got your quest...check your recipe folder.

See the guy just inside the Floating land near the ramp he has it. good luck

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
thanks i did get it when i looked in my recipe book section but i am not able to find the Polymorph Treant can anyone tell me where to find it i need 5 also the golden pearls i only have one and the bazaar doesn't seem to have the golden pearls anywhere thanks again to all the ones that did help me before

dakota

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
spunky52 wrote:
thanks i did get it when i looked in my recipe book section but i am not able to find the Polymorph Treant can anyone tell me where to find it i need 5 also the golden pearls i only have one and the bazaar doesn't seem to have the golden pearls anywhere thanks again to all the ones that did help me before

dakota

Polymorph Treant can be crafted. Recipe available from the friendly water mole who has all those transmute spells.

Golden Pearl is a rare find whenever you find "normal" pearls. Which can be found in the Grotto, the Portico and the Crustacean Empire, at least.

(I, personally, like to take a quick ride through the portico whenever I have a minute - takes under two minutes and there's almost always at one or two pearls to be had.)