Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ten Worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Around a year after Wizard101 opened, I figured KI was planning to open up ten worlds, and I posted that on the message boards. Once people began asking me how I knew, my subscription went out of date. Now I will answer that question. In gammas room, and when the Wizard101 screen opens, there are always ten circles. Currently three of them are empty and red, while the other seven are occupied by each of the seven worlds. Whenever KI opens a world, they fill one of the circles. This is how I think that there will be ten worlds in the future.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hmm.. I see what your saying.. You think when you log into Wizard101, you see Wizard101 and worlds, like Wizard City, and Marleybone. I have seen Celestia on there. I think you are right, maybe they are making ten worlds. But they need ideas. Ideas from different Users, and Co-Workers at KI. I hope they make 4 more worlds... Ten Worlds = New Worlds, New NPCS, New Quests, New Spells, New Clothes, and New Fun!

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, Ice