Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Hi, I was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game because I have a minotaur and I have heard that it is one of the rarest pet drops.
Thanks

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Nevermind my previous statement about Seraph. The Sheep pet is the rarest, only a few selected by KingsIsle themselves got one.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I think the pets you get at level 48 are rare ones. Also the myth sprite I have is very rare.you get i.t from rattlebones.It takes a couple of times to get it but you will.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
It depends, but my opinion is that the storm hound is the second rarest pet drop. Malistaire drops it i heard, its the hardest and second rarest pet in w101. The most rare pet drop is definitly the sea dragon from the trial of spheres.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
pokemaster12344 wrote:
I think the pets you get at level 48 are rare ones. Also the myth sprite I have is very rare.you get i.t from rattlebones.It takes a couple of times to get it but you will.

Um i think myth sprite is one of the easiest drop pets. I got it two times in a row.To me the hardest to get is Seraph. I have ony seen one ever.

Austin ShadowHammer Legendary Necromancer
Sean StormShard Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Haze922 wrote:
first serpah pet then sea dragon pet then storm hound

The Seraph pet? i have never heard of that what is it and where is it dropped?

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
The Seraph has got to be up there.

What really stings is if you are Life and you want a dropped pet that has may cast Life Blade, this is it, and of course its at the end of a dungeon that is pretty dang hard for a character that gets its AoE at level 58. Oh and its filled with Life monsters.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
SERAPH IS A REAL DROP FIRST OF ALL
my friend got it :)
1.seraph
2.sea drag
3.storm hound(took my friend a average of 798 kills for 2 of them)
4.Crab
5.death minotaur

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
seraph, storm hound from malistaire, sea dragon from the spheres, and the infernal salamander from beguiler :-)

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
pokemaster12344 wrote:

It is not rare at all. I even have it, w/ my lvl 28. I've seen at least 20 in OLDE TOWN. I've never seen a seraph or minotaur. Ps I've seen maybe the same # of lvl 48 pets that I've seen myth sprites.