Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Questions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i have 2 questions i haven't been able to find answers for yet. maybe someone here knows or a prof. can answer

1. why does only the novice badge and the badge for the level your on show in our books ?
mine only shows novice and journeyman, none of the others show. in regular crafting all the badges show up.

2. how can you tell how much more xp is needed to get to the next level ?
all i see is an xp bar, nothing like [ 250 of 1000xp] like we see in our books when we do quests and such.

thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wizard2u wrote:
i have 2 questions i haven't been able to find answers for yet. maybe someone here knows or a prof. can answer

1. why does only the novice badge and the badge for the level your on show in our books ?
mine only shows novice and journeyman, none of the others show. in regular crafting all the badges show up.

all i see is an xp bar, nothing like [ 250 of 1000xp] like we see in our books when we do quests and such.

thanks

1. No idea, but one badge replaces the other all the way to Grandmaster.
2. Okay:
level 1: Farley's Quest
level 2: 20 Gardening XP
level 3: 100 Gardening XP (beyond level 2)
level 4: 200 XP
level 5: 500 XP
level 6: 1000 XP
level 7: 2000 XP
level 8: 4000 XP
level 9: 8000 XP (I believe, I harvested an elder giving tree, and it gave 3000 xp, so it could be 7000-8000 XP)
level 10: 10,000 XP (I believe, had the same problem when leveling up to level 10, harvested a giving tree, and it is hard to get the real value, but assume for now 10K)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
wizard2u wrote:

thanks

the answer to question 2 is simply we have no gardening book to display it in