Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Just to get this out of the way THIS IS NOT A MAKE A BOSS TOPIC OK was thinking a boss named bloblula it's in celestia (sorry if i spelled that wrong) there is a tower with this guy when you talk to him he says can you help me please? there are these creatures named blobula. they don't even look like a blob.They have a bigger appitite than gobblers! They ate almomost all my friends and my house and a lots more. they come frrom this tower behind me. I try to hide behinde this sheid to keep from being eaten can you go and confront those creatures i will go with you you to sheid you from being eaten. you accept quest (the quest is best with 2 players) the prizes are a mystery pet, 2500 coins, and seeds you go into tower and it says you hear a voice but you can tell it's not a blobula because it sounds like somebody else "why are you here? my blobula will take cake care of you
you go up the stairs you see a crature that eaysvwater blobula it looks like this a purple head on the top and on the bottom part of it's mouth yellow with a pink body and a medium sized tail (that is it's medium for its body) it's spells 1. swallow school myth if the guy didn't put a sheild on you a blobula launches at you and put's you in it's mouth you, you can't atack scense you are in blobula's stomach neither can blobula it's on it's back rubbing it's stomach 8) you are in there for three rounds each round takes 1/3 of your health away you freind can get you out (that's why i said it's best with 2 players) by attacking if you friend can get 1000 damage in 2 round you get out IDK what that's suppost to look like if you don't on the third round blobula swallow you and get's back up 2.minotaur 3.natural attack it burps 4.myth blade 5.storm sheild 6.pheonix 7. pixie 8.earthquake 9.summon minotaur and 10.humung frog ok if you beat it the voice will say "what h-how did you get past this one wwon't bet as easy" the next blobula is land blobula it has the same spells as the water one exept natural gas you can figure that out. If you beat that one there will be a health floor next floor once again you hear the voice "imposible i'm almost to my last one your in trouble now!" next one magic blobula exact same spells but a lot more health beat that one and get to the next floor your at the last floor the voice says "That's it two people can play at that game" Flying blobula with 9700 health it sure will take a long time unless you have a technique for a 1 hit K.O beat last blobula and the voice says "I give up what do you want" you ask for keeping the blobula from rampaging" voice "no way" you threat him that you were going to get rid of the blobula voice O.K O.K the truth is that I can't stop them he talks for a long time in the middle of him talking you find an egg on the groungd and leave the guy sees it and says you got a blobula egg! you ask is there such thing as a blobula girl? no he says remember that magic blobula it makes the eggs you can keep it ohh yeah heres some money and seeds for keeping the blobula out for a long time and that's my idea if want to add more or change something comment