Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Story?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
So I played wizard 101 up until Celestia was announced, and then I decided to take a break until Celestia was released as I had defeated Malistare with my friend a couple hundred times, and the grandmasters tower was a nice challenge but I still needed more. I loved the stories in the game, all the parodies of real world societies and time periods. However I just can not seem to see what the real story in Celestia is. I first thought it was a pun of atlantis but I can't really see it as of now. What do you guys thing?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Cl is the first world in a new story arch of 5 worlds, that means new main villain (morganthe) is chased by us through several worlds until we confront her in the last one.

Cl is sort of like Atlantis but not really, it's got sort of it's own thing going.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I see, I really have only gotten through one portion of the world, I liked it but I got sort of sad when I realized there wasn't too much reference to real life history. I'm pretty excited to see more though! Thanks for the answer though it really helped me!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Cl is the first world in a new story arch of 5 worlds, that means new main villain (morganthe) is chased by us through several worlds until we confront her in the last one.

Cl is sort of like Atlantis but not really, it's got sort of it's own thing going.

You mean there will be 4 more worlds? :D :D :D :D

Austin ShadowHammer Legendary Necromancer