Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mailboxes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
We all get a mailbox from marleybone, as we do the post office quest.
Why not have mailbox we can use?

There could be a button much like the 'add to a group' on a wizard's profile that says, 'send care package'. And that the button could only be used inside the Marleybone post office.

I've often found myself wanting to help another wizard with a robe, ring, or other similar object that my own wizard can not utilize. There could be a limit of sending 2 per day; and that it could only be to someone on your friends' list.

We could 'check the mail' anytime we walk up to our mailbox, whether it be in a dorm, fantasy mansion or other house. The wizard that you mail something to, may play at a different hour than you do... making it a nice surprise for when they do come into the game.

And for lower levels, they would have to actually make it to marleybone & do the quest before getting their usable mailbox. And lets face it, by the time you get to marleybone, you can get your own goodies and loot - making it less of a beggar's tool to use.

Any thoughts?