Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need more for new comes that use only crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Will Let me say this thank you so much to those that made wizard 101.
I can not remember when stared play. I think it was around 2008. when was new to the game I had my pet it was a friendly Dragon and the Way I got it was with in my Email. So ok I play it and i like it and it was then I saw it in a new way for Family to hang out with there kids. Steel today I play
and I found it Safe . there is some things they can do to make it More Fun Is that for those that just like to Use Crown is make it Cheaper to Do more Things. My friends he use crown but he can not do thing that is fun with going out and buying them it is that with what I did spend Is that I could have got me a new car. lets see what I CAN REMEMBER
in june 2008 to 12/18/2010 I spent close to let see $100 a month from 2008 to 2010 I spent over $3,000 on wizard101 so please if anyone is reading do you think I have a lot of Game time to come up with with more and better things for wizard 101. and yes I do it is that how can I show what I have if they do not give me a chants So I ask As a Grand Master Of The fire School Can you all give me a chants.

your Friendly Grand Master Gorman Ghost Bane AkA G80R02