Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level58 Pyromancer - Efreet Quest!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hi... i am level 57 and scared about getting Efreet. Can you tell me the details of the quest?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
You only have to fight one boss to get the spell, but that one guy and his minion are pretty hard. He is an Ice boss with 15,000 health and I don't remember how much health the minion has. I just used henchmen because It makes it super easy. I used a Level 60 Life henchman, a Level 60 Fire henchman and a Level 60 Storm henchmen. If you want to try it without henchman I'm sure it can be done, but it will take some strategy. :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
CC1403 wrote:
You only have to fight one boss to get the spell, but that one guy and his minion are pretty hard. He is an Ice boss with 15,000 health and I don't remember how much health the minion has. I just used henchmen because It makes it super easy. I used a Level 60 Life henchman, a Level 60 Fire henchman and a Level 60 Storm henchmen. If you want to try it without henchman I'm sure it can be done, but it will take some strategy. :D

Anyway WITHOUT henchmen? I dont have any crowns... I may have to wait till Christmas!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Must have polymorphs. and get a life henchmen. make sure you have a high critical rate so you can eliminate the storm minion quickly. good luck

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
CC1403 wrote:

Anyway WITHOUT henchmen? I dont have any crowns... I may have to wait till Christmas!
Well, you can beat the boss with minions, not henchmen( fire minion )

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Easiest way to do it without henchmen:

Stock up on Monstrous cards from the bazaar (or get the spell). Get Elemental Blades in treasure card and normal form. Get Fireblade treasure cards if you can find any from Honey Sickles or in the bazaar. Bring your storm/ice shields that you get from Falmea. Bring Treant polymorph - you can learn it for a single training point. And finally, the most important part: Bring Heck Hound.. A Reshuffle card is also a good idea.

Use Elemental Blades, treasure card Elemental Blades, Fireblade, treasure card Fireblade, and shield yourself until you have a full amount of power pips (bring smaller, secondary-school spells you can use to get rid of normal pips without losing your power pips or blades). If you have Storm Elf or Ice Elf, use it to keep the boss from holding up tower shields.

Once you have a full amount of power pips, use Monstrous on your Heck Hound, and unleash it onto the boss (using all four blades at once).

Repeat the process until the boss is dead.

If you go low on health, Polymorph into a treant and heal yourself. If the boss puts up tower shields, slap him with a storm or ice elf (needs conversion cards; ridiculously cheap cards in the bazaar) to remove those shields.

Oh, and bring a wand of anything but fire to pop shields with, and get rid of weaknesses.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
you have to go to krokotopia and fight a boss. the boss has around 15,000 health so yeah, he's pretty hard. every time you put a blade on yourself, he puts a trap on you, same thing if you put a trap on him. i recommend getting your parents to buy a small amount of crowns and hire henchmen cause they dont cost much. hire lvl sixty fire, life, and storm henchmen and your good, they pretty much do all the work. hope this has been helpful :D

-mark thunderheart, legendary pyromancer

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Nevermind! I now have Efreet due to my henchmen (fire life storm) so thanks for the tips!
Now I am making a storm for leviathan! Anyone know what that is like?