Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

efreet quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
i am on the quest to get efreet and the guy you have to beat is NOT possible to do alone. can ki please lower the guys power?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Though I am not an Life wizard I am an ice and every school had to fight someone by them selfs, so STOP COMPLAINING!

Valdus FrostRunner Level 59 Thuamaturge

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
i am on the quest to get efreet and the guy you have to beat is NOT possible to do alone. can ki please lower the guys power?
Well, the only way to beat him ( if you are lucky ) is cast your fire minion and beat the bosses minion first. That means your minion can cast anything and wont get hurt because the boss focuses on the caster, not the minion. dont use blades, traps, shields, or even dispells! The minion can cast them because they will be fine.If your running low on health, polymorph gobbler and heal heal heal! Keep garguantuan( i think i spelled it right ) as a treasure card so you can cast it on your dragon attack to do a low of damage! It will/might do 2000 damage or over in 3 rounds. thats my strategy.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I had to solo the death boos and he had 13000 (I think) health. A way you can solo this is by getting minions with crowns. A good selection is a life, oppsite of your school, and maybe storm or what ever you'd like to pick.
-Samantha Crowvault lvl 58 Death
-Mackenzie Jadeheart lvl 48 Storm

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
darthvaderalex20 wrote:

the efreet quest is a solo...

run to archivist and get gargantuan if you dont have it about a dozen.
paly a lesser krok first
as you play build up your helephamt and dragon.
and anything else you want just make sure you have built them up
go back to archivist and get more gargantuan to use while you play these will be treasure cards if you did not learn it from the school in the floating islands. make sure you have enough blades and straps and shields

now you have a fist ful of enchated dragon and helephants...
go see that bad old krok

so when you face off with the Krok

spend crowns get a life 60 level
and 2 balance 60 level
now start building your pips up and make sure you have enough to cast helephants along with the blades you have and the blades i hope the balances gives you.
i manage to kill him very quickly this way.... the life will send help in healing you but make sure you have a couple of healing spells as well

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
2700masters wrote:
Though I am not an Life wizard I am an ice and every school had to fight someone by them selfs, so STOP COMPLAINING!

Valdus FrostRunner Level 59 Thuamaturge
hes fire

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009

first of all dont dragon you will just helephant
1.kill minion
2.summon your own minion(fire minion dont use crowns)
3.shield shield shield shield shield shield
4. helephant with shields on

heal when need to
Sloan darkbright lvl 60 fire

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
darthvaderalex20 wrote:

No, please, KI do not continue making everything easier all the time. We really do not need many worlds worth of Unicorn Way.

The guy that you have to beat to get efreet is very much beatable solo. It is not even terribly hard (compared to some of the enemies you face in CL. ALL of whom can be soloed.)

Fill your side board with shields and cast them as often as necessary to make sure you're always protected. That's all. From there, almost any strategy will work (I cast minion and let him do the hard work. Others throw helephants around.)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
I Had crowns left from my epic bundle and i bought a myth and fire and life henchmen it helps a lot. That's how i killed the guy to get my efreet. Took more then 10 minutes but it beats just having a minion. Because the first time i put all the henchmen in my fire had a firedragon and used that and my storm used stormzilla.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Dude, i had the same problem defeating this guy. First off, let me say that i think it IS fair that the boss has over 15,OOO health, he's an ice type. The key to beating this guy is... a minion. yes, a MINION. the point is, this boss puts a hex on you whenever you blade shield, or trap. what KI wanted you to notice was that this boss DOES NOT attack the minion the minion will use a blade or/ and trap. the boss will hex him, BUT he will NOT attack. this gives you the chance to use a very strong fire dragon. keep this going, and you will win.
JUST TIPS!
1. you should buy your level 58 gear for a nice resist on ice and storm, along with a great boost on fire spells.
2. it's okay to use one or two (using two may be a bit risky) blades/shields/traps.
3. get rid of the minion first. it usually uses a stormzilla at the first round! plus, it makes it easier to defeat the boss.
4. Make sure to put extra fire and life spells in your deck. this boss may be your resistance, but he's no joke!
5. it s okay to get defeated sometimes. you can find out more about him.
6. it may not look like it, but he's not worth henchmen. keep in mind that KI did not make him IMPOSSIBLE.
7. hope that you go first in this battle!
8. don't be afraid to use treasure cards!
9. and finally, you have to put sweat into this. NOBODY can help you.

i hope this helps out :)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
darthvaderalex20 wrote:

Henchmen.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
bobtiger wrote:

first of all dont dragon you will just helephant
1.kill minion
2.summon your own minion(fire minion dont use crowns)
3.shield shield shield shield shield shield
4. helephant with shields on

heal when need to
Sloan darkbright lvl 60 fire

This is the exact way I did it. 90% ice shields are really helpful.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
knuckles0301 wrote:
You could get crowns and buy three ice minoins. :D
the boss is ice

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Well I just did this quest and i have to say that it is indeed 100% possible to do alone. And incidentallly, all of you who are using crowns to summon henchmen are wasting money. I beat him first try without summoning one.

First of all have the right equipment, lv 58 gear with the ice/storm resist will help. Next make sure you summon a minion. He'll buff you now and then without any real consiquence and while his attacks are weak, they do shave off a good bit of the boss's life over time. Also use wild fire to give your spells a boost. Finally, star magic won't let the boss cheat so buff a few spells that way too.

DO NOT USE ANY BLADES OR TRAPS. The boss will cheat. Take out his minion quick to make life easier too. Use sun magic to boost your helephants and whittle him down. Heckhound works well too. A reshuffle might be a good idea to have with you just in case, but I didn't need it.

Lastly, don't be afraid to shield. Yes he will cheat and put a trap on you, but it won't be enough to make up for the amount of damage the shield will reduce.

It will be a long fight. Heal if you need to and be patient. If you try to buff yourself up a bunch to go for a quick knockout, he'll just cheat and pound you.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
it took me like over 8 times to do it but i finally got it. I think the real struggle with this quest is that the boss has a ton of health. It really also doesnt help that the minion is storm and does Stormzilla like every turn.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I beat the guy to get efreet and it really wasn't that hard if you know what to do, it just takes a long time. It only took me like 2-3 tries. Good luck to all you others who are struggling with this quest, and don't ask kingsisle to lower his life, there's a reason they did that, you guys can do it! :)

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I beat him with only a minion. Its not that hard if you know what to do, the battle just takes a long time. You can do it!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
seariously its not fair the guy has like 15000 health! other school bosses r easy not that much :P but we cant even use charms or shields!!! its totaly not fair

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
The ra quest boss has a boss lower than 10,000 health like about 7,320 health.
What are the health of the other bosses?
Sorry if off topic a bit

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
What you do is take out minion, kill yourself( for a good reason ).Get healed up and go back to where you fought the boss, the minion is now gone.When you get in battle, you get the best minion possible, get a polymorph of gobbler for heal,make your dragon enchanted to do
+250 damage and use it. Keep doing that until boss dies.When the minion cast shields on you, the boss weakens the minion.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
I did this quest today and it was the easiest boss i had to fight lol. It was almost unfair. First, i hired three legendary henchmen lol. an ice, fire, and life. you may ask, why would you hire an ice henchman if you're going to fight ice, right? well let me tell you that she (it was girl) was the key poin of my victory.
she use a spell called "generating mega threat on all opponent", that spell forced the boss and the minion to attacked her. why she had great health and defenses. so the boss didnt focus on me, but on her.
That also allowed my fire hechman to do MAJOR damage on the boss. he actually did the most damage, because i was practically defeated half the length of the fight. my life henchman took a LONG time before finally started healing.
so to any of you, you better hire an ice henchman. she will get the attention of the boss and minion off of you and off of the other henchman that are attacking. oh and my life henchman also did a great job of healing the other henchmen.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
darthvaderalex20 wrote:

ok all you have to do is ask your parents to buy you five dollars worth of crowns and buy a life storm and fire wizard and it worked for me.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i did it alone i was level 48 on that time.the fight took so long because he got alots of life but still won.

now i'm legendary lvl 60 been playing wizard101 for berely 1months.