Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good bye, PvP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I used to be a commander, almost warlord, in PvP. Then Celestia and level fifty-eight gear came out. Storm kills me in one hit, Ice's superior defense and health overwhelms me (along with their new legendary spell, "Oh hey, fellow programmers, let's take a school whose primary weapon is defense and give them a great attack spell too"), Balance also has a good strength boost and with a judgement(which I can only use tower shield against) kills me in one hit. So I am now a captain, almost down to knight. I am sick of losing again and again no matter how many tactics I develop. Call me a sore loser if you will, but, until changes take place, I quit. Good bye, PvP.
-Aaron Lionflame, Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
scarpion18 wrote:
I used to be a commander, almost warlord, in PvP. Then Celestia and level fifty-eight gear came out. Storm kills me in one hit, Ice's superior defense and health overwhelms me (along with their new legendary spell, "Oh hey, fellow programmers, let's take a school whose primary weapon is defense and give them a great attack spell too"), Balance also has a good strength boost and with a judgement(which I can only use tower shield against) kills me in one hit. So I am now a captain, almost down to knight. I am sick of losing again and again no matter how many tactics I develop. Call me a sore loser if you will, but, until changes take place, I quit. Good bye, PvP.
-Aaron Lionflame, Legendary Pyromancer

are you kidding me Efreet can hit very hard, if you cant use your own school spells right then maybe you should quit.

It makes me happy that'll be 1 less PvPers crying. :o)

Michael RedBlood death school