Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeds taking over my banks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Don't get me wrong I love seeds and planting but can't we make them stackable like you do the pet snacks? Seeds are smaller than pet snacks anyhow and I hate how each seed takes up one slot. THink it over, just a suggestion but IMHO a good one.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I like this idea, make seeds similar to pet snacks and reagents, since we all get seeds and it would be great to buy ahead, or obtain from harvest or drops and not worry about cluttering backpack/banks.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
An alternative idea is to sell off your common seeds, and keep the rare ones. Or sell the rare ones and keep the common ones. Also, sell off excess amouts of dublicates. You will most likely not do major changes in your garden all teh time, after all.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I agree entirely. Those who garden often want to keep seeds to plant at a later time (e.g., when able to tend them). They fill up a backpack quickly! Please, please, please have them treated like pet snacks or reagents!!!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Why not put it in your shared bank for your other wizards? I need to do that with my life one because she is the only one I use the most. Same with pets. If I get doubles of the same pet, I put it in my shared bank so another one of my wizards can enjoy it without paying for it!