Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hana?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
hey wizards of the spiral!
i was think that maybe you guys could make a mana mixed with health floating thing that floats around in certain places and it recovers all health and mana. think about it plz

Delver
May 26, 2009
That sounds so cool! They should make it rare if it recovers all health and mana though o: I'd like to see it happen.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
jrp414 wrote:
i was think that maybe you guys could make a mana mixed with health floating thing that floats around in certain places and it recovers all health and mana. think about it plz

it wouldnt be fair unless they were very rare

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
some you are saying that it should be rare, well thats what i meant when i said when it should be in certain places. sry for not making that clear!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Sounds good, but it would definitely need a better name. (There's a boss in MooShu named "Hana" - which, incidentally, means "flower.") Maybe "Panacea Wisp?" ("Panacea" means a cure-all.) And it would partially refill your potion bottles if your Health and Mana were full?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
jrp414 wrote:

Well now that you brought it up, there should be a way to refill your Potions.
I know that a lot of people dont like playing the mini-games to refill your Potions, so it would be easier to refill your Potions without playing the mini-games or paying gold to refill them. Its kinda like FoxFyr said, but it refills your Potions without having your Health/Mana full. They would be really rare and they could be purple ( cause when your Potions are full, they are purple ). They could be called Potion whisps ( cause the red whisps are called Health whisps and the blue ones are called Mana whisps ).

Thanks for listening ( or in this case, reading )

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009