Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A world after Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Ok, so this is one of my incredibly insane ideas.
A world after Celestia.
Hegia
(like Heck)

(After Defeating Final boss of Celestia)

Task: Talk to Za'ne

Za'ne: Hello young wizard. I have some truly grim news. The Krokonomicon has been stolen! A dark Figure Walked in, walked through the portal and then stole your book. He must have truly Horable Magic To do that. Go investigate.

Task: Locate Pedestal of Book

You hear a voice
A dark figure pops out and says:
Hello Wizard, I understand you want this book. You'll never get it!

Task: Defeat Dark Figure

You defeat him then he says:
You'll never find where I hid it, Here's a clue i hid it in time!

Task: Talk To Prospector Zeke

Zeke: No i have'nt seen any fancy books lately go check all of the libraries, I am bettin' they have it.

Task: Talk to all of the librarins throughout the worlds.

After you do that, none of them have seen it.

Task: Talk To Merle Ambrose

Merle: I'm sorry to bother you young wizard, but our trouble are never over. We need to find the Krokonomicon, it holds truly great power. Here's a Key To Hegia. It is a very old world, that is mainly ruins now but, it holds plenty of past it is a good place to look for something hidden in time.

Task: Talk To Lord of the Worlds in Hegia

Lord: Hello Wizard, How can I help you?
You tell him about the krokonomicon.
Lord: Oh no, We may be in grave danger. Save Us wizard!

I need help with the rest!!!
Post here if you get any ideas.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Jarron1099 wrote:
Ok, so this is one of my incredibly insane ideas.
A world after Celestia.
Hegia
(like Heck)

(After Defeating Final boss of Celestia)

Task: Talk to Za'ne

Za'ne: Hello young wizard. I have some truly grim news. The Krokonomicon has been stolen! A dark Figure Walked in, walked through the portal and then stole your book. He must have truly Horable Magic To do that. Go investigate.

Task: Locate Pedestal of Book

You hear a voice
A dark figure pops out and says:
Hello Wizard, I understand you want this book. You'll never get it!

Task: Defeat Dark Figure

You defeat him then he says:
You'll never find where I hid it, Here's a clue i hid it in time!

Task: Talk To Prospector Zeke

Zeke: No i have'nt seen any fancy books lately go check all of the libraries, I am bettin' they have it.

Task: Talk to all of the librarins throughout the worlds.

After you do that, none of them have seen it.

Task: Talk To Merle Ambrose

Merle: I'm sorry to bother you young wizard, but our trouble are never over. We need to find the Krokonomicon, it holds truly great power. Here's a Key To Hegia. It is a very old world, that is mainly ruins now but, it holds plenty of past it is a good place to look for something hidden in time.

Task: Talk To Lord of the Worlds in Hegia

Lord: Hello Wizard, How can I help you?
You tell him about the krokonomicon.
Lord: Oh no, We may be in grave danger. Save Us wizard!

I need help with the rest!!!
Post here if you get any ideas.

Great idea!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
one defect the krokonomican was stolen by malistair. he stole it to try to raise silvia from the dead and take control of the dragon spyre dragon titan.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
TJCAR wrote:
one defect the krokonomican was stolen by malistair. he stole it to try to raise silvia from the dead and take control of the dragon spyre dragon titan.
other than that i like the story line

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Note, the dark figure would be Morganthe. Btw, it could be stolen again. There should be rank 11, 12, 13, and 14 enemies. After you talk to the Lord of the World of Hegia, He should send you to the "Ancient Ruins." Then you should go talk to an ancient warrior named "Hugo the Great" which he will then tell you to defeat any enemy in there to recover something that will make him happy or whatever and he will tell you to go talk to the lord again. After you do, he will tell you to go and defeat a boss rank 13 and is named: "The Brigantine Soldier." He doesn't drop a pet, but he'll drop a wand that does 135 ice damage. After you defeat him, you go and tell the lord that the ancient ruins are safe again. Then he tells you that you should go to the next place. It's called the "Sacred Battle Area." Then you see the ghost of Malastaire and go talk to him. He tells you to defeat 10 enemies. The quest gives 40,000 experience and 10,000 gold. It only give that much because the enemies are harder than Mythraya. After you do that, you go into the house of sacred battlers and you talk to them all, but one of them is evil and fights you. He is a myth rank 12 boss and is named after Mythraya, his name is Mythical Man. After you fight him, Malastaire tells you to tell the lord that you have defeated Mythical Man. He rewards you heavilly with 10,000 experience and 50,000 gold. That's all i've got so far. I will post more when I think of more. Sincerely,
Dylan TrollGem Level 60