Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have had an error or a bug what should i do

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
I have had a bug or error what should i do? :-( :-(
when i log in and try to click a character it goes into the loding screen and in the middle of it, a pop up shows up witch says error and something about failed to load zone then it gives two shows that say ok or quit and it keeps happening what should i do? please please plase help its my best account! :-( :-(

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
First, don't worry!
Your account information, including your wizard's stuff, are all on the servers, not your machine.

You _could_ have a corrupted set of files. Completely uninstalling Wizard101 and then re-install might take care of that. I'd try that, first.

You can also contact KingsIsle support (see the HELP & SUPPORT tab, there on the left side of the screen) if the problem persists.

Good luck! :-)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I have my life wizard doing the crafting quest in Marley bone when i try to talk to the crafting lady it has a gray question mark above her i already crafted the things for her and now it wont let me complete it please help. :-(

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Just a thought - did you craft the amount that she asked for?

There are a couple of thoughts in this thread
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/8401.ftl

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
brian2o14 wrote:
I have my life wizard doing the crafting quest in Marley bone when i try to talk to the crafting lady it has a gray question mark above her i already crafted the things for her and now it wont let me complete it please help. :-(

Make sure the items are in your backpack when you go to her.