Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life minion behavior

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
hi all you wizards out there! im a level 33 life wizard,and my forest sprite minion and i were in a boss battle, where i really needed her,when i needed healing,and i dident have any spells or enough pips, she had FULL health and healed herself with a pixie treasure card. (p.s.,how do they get treasure cards?)

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
The minions have spells just as we do and not necessarily the same strength. They're also not very reliable as to using good strategy. ;)

Defender
May 25, 2009
Thats weird, I thought they fixed that. My minion never again heals itself while having full health . When I have below my max health, she heals me. I find it a bit ironic that a LIFE minion has so little HP! I think she should at least have 500-600. Maybe your little minion didnt get the messege KI had sent all the fairy minions, and you should look into that.

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
May 19, 2010
Hey, the pixie card they use is the same one as you, its 420 hp and can be used on anyone, remember shes life too. As for the behavour of the minion, well I read in the updates that it was fixed but the life minion has always been a selfish brat. Always healing themselves even if their at full health, casting attack spells and wasting traps when you need healing.
But I did have a good experience with them "once". I was in PvP for the first time, in this game, to try it out and the life minion used a Satyr on me with guiding light, which I found very weird, I still lost though.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
my storm minion does it to though it has 700 health (you were talking about how low the life minions is) and it to always heals itself before me (for some strange reason it knows fairy or sprite whatever the basic healing spell that can heal anyone not just you is) i cast it out and the first thing is does is heal itself. if you want health what i suggest is not to deal with the minion very long, cast it out and then destroy it with a health drain spell (a couple of good ones can be bought from the crown store in the marvelous minions pack though my pet, a storm demon, gives a spell that lets me sacrafice the minion for 4 pips