Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elucidate drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Hey i am almost a legendary death and have only gotten elucidate from a quest, is there a boss drop for it? If there is i will farm with anyone who wants to.

Historian
May 15, 2009
elucidate can only be bought from the bazaar from other players or fromt hat quest i believe
although i may be wrong since i have never recieved one as a drop from battle or a chest

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
chrone811 wrote:
Hey i am almost a legendary death and have only gotten elucidate from a quest, is there a boss drop for it? If there is i will farm with anyone who wants to.

I highly doubt it. KingsIsle pretty much removed all access to Elucidate and Simplify due to PVP whining in the CL test realm. Elucidate and Simplify can be gotten from the quest where you talk to Engineer Montgomery the first time, and from Wooden and Silver Chests (Exceptionally Rare).

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I think that elucidate should be a rare drop from a boss so that i can farm him.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I reieved simplify as a rare drop and I think I've reieved elucidate from chests (got several of them from somewhere so either chests or drops and I'm thinking chests). Simplify really wasn't a problem, elucidate however goes too far and likely should be removed from the game.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Phoenix2891 wrote:
Ive got a few of them, I got one from a drop in the Lunarium.

Really! Where in the Lunarium, can you pls tell me where. If anyone else knows where it is dropped as well, much obliged.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
chrone811 wrote:
Phoenix2891 wrote:
Ive got a few of them, I got one from a drop in the Lunarium.

Really! Where in the Lunarium, can you pls tell me where. If anyone else knows where it is dropped as well, much obliged.

Its at the final boss in there. I have no idea what the rarety of the drop is but its also a nice area to farm.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
chrone811 wrote:
lol here is a noob question xP, where is the lunarium again?

If I am not mistaken, it is in the District of the Stars.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
ok ty all for the help, if anyone disagrees with this dropping place for elucidate please speak up. Plus, if anyone knows the dropping rate from this boss that would also be helpful.