Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Exam

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I have a proposal that I think would be a totally fun and exciting addition to Wizard101. I think there should be a final exam where one can actually graduate from Wizard101. This final exam would be to duel Headmaster Ambrose. Not like he has turned evil or anything. He should just alert you that you have come far as a wizard and it is time to see if you can finish your schooling in the academy. Ambrose (in my opinion) should have approx. 20,000 health, and should be master of all the schools. This exam should be for level 60 students only and should be a solo battle (otherwise it doesnt prove anything). I think the reward for defeating the Headmaster should be a Gamma the Owl pet, and a badge that says either: Graduated Wizard (insert type of wizard here i.e. Pyromancer, Diviner etc.), or Headmaster. This fight would be epic. He shouldnt cheat because that would be unfair, but he should be able to use all school spells (except the legendary spells) and his primary school should be Sun (i think it makes sense). Hope KI reads this and makes it happen, because that would be so cool.