Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last Nights Update Ruins Gardening For Many

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I started gardening on a Legendary character, she is now rank 7 (almost 8), I was enjoying gardening very much and my friends were too. Since last nights update, all of our plants are needing so much care that we cant keep our gardens alive now. I have 13 plants and I am having to just watch them die cause every 4 hours they need attention again and I am now out of energy. Was this the intent of the update last night or is this a bug?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
none of the liked items work no more either wether you crafted them or not.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I don't think they die immediately if you dont feed them, because i just deal with my plants every moring. By the next moring, my energy is fully replenished and my plants are still alive.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
To the OP. I can agree with you. It is crazy now. I have taken care of my plants diligently. Such as getting rid of pests with a spell that cost ten plus energy and coming back an hour later and finding the same plant has the same type of pest. Let alone the watering or polination required for the rest of my plants or the one that has pests. I take care of my garden 3-4 times a day. Its frustraiting. I am about to quit gardening, which I really like doing, because of all of the issues with it.

Taryn DreamHaven

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
HIVE20 wrote:
I don't think they die immediately if you dont feed them, because i just deal with my plants every moring. By the next moring, my energy is fully replenished and my plants are still alive.

I know i only deal with my plants twice a day. When i wake up, and when i go to sleep. My plants are still all alive, and i have a fly trap farm.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Where is a gardener we can HIRE like a henchmen in case we have to leave for a day or two?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
Where is a gardener we can HIRE like a henchmen in case we have to leave for a day or two?

It better be for gold only...

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I would have to agree that the time and effort put into gardening is, at best, barely worth it now that they take so much care and energy. Thankfully however, I'm just into rank 9 gardening with (hopefully) enough deadly fly traps (300 exp each harvest) that I'll make rank 10 without having to plant more. I guess my only suggestion would have to be to stick with it if it's something you truely enjoy doing. And! Once you reach rank 10, plant what you want, not what gets you the most for the least. (Is planting a nice little deadly ninja fig farm once he's rank 10)

Duncan J
Lvl 54 Conjurer
Master Gardener