Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Elucidate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I got this quest reward, the reward was a treasure card called eucidate. It reduces the pip cost by two, where can i train this card and learn it. Or if i can't train it, where can i get more?

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You cannot train it. It is available as a drop only. Not sure who gives them. Occasionally you can find them in the bazaar.

Megan

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Elucidate will not be trainable in the forseeable future due to the abuse it received in PVP in the initial CL Test Realm... It (and the 2 Power Pip wands) due to abuse. We also lost easy-purchase access to it in the form of TCs from the Astral Archivist.

Elucidate, to my knowledge, is not available as a drop, but can be gotten RARELY from Silver Chests and Wooden Chests. you also get it as a reward for the Science Center quest to talk to Engineer Montgomery for the first time.

Historian
May 15, 2009
they could have allowed us to keep elucidate, but as a card that need you to be a level 50-58 to use it?
or it could be non usable in pvp or any cards enchanted by it?
i mean we NEED that card or 2 pip wands because in celestia once you get to levels like the crab kingdom bosses start with like 4-6 power pips
and grand masters need all the help they can get

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
they could have allowed us to keep elucidate, but as a card that need you to be a level 50-58 to use it?
or it could be non usable in pvp or any cards enchanted by it?
i mean we NEED that card or 2 pip wands because in celestia once you get to levels like the crab kingdom bosses start with like 4-6 power pips
and grand masters need all the help they can get

That is true, Their have benn numerous bosses in celestia where i cant do it alone. But we should be able to do it alone, These to pip wands and elucidate. I mean cant KI just put a limit on them like he said?