Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet & Gardening Energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
I have noticed that the pet and gardening energy is the same. Since I have been planting a lot, it has been using all my energy and none is left for my pet. I am hoping you can make separate energy containers for training pets and for gardening. The energy just goes away too fast when it's needed.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
iceysnow wrote:
I have noticed that the pet and gardening energy is the same. Since I have been planting a lot, it has been using all my energy and none is left for my pet. I am hoping you can make separate energy containers for training pets and for gardening. The energy just goes away too fast when it's needed.

as it stands now, unless you are leveling up which is something legendary characters can't do, it is virtually impossible to be able to both farm and train pets on the same character

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The solution to this would be to give all characters an energy potion icon next to their mana potion icons. Unlike the mana potion icons that replinishes mana potions with gold and by leveling, the energy potion would be replenished every twenty four hours and would not be replenished by leveling. This would solve the problem of not being able to farm and train pets at the same time with the same character and would also allow players to have and maintain larger farms or be able to spread out their plants more to better decorate their homes should they not want to pet train.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the answer is moderating your planting, or just do so on another wizard

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
the Pest Plant energy system is truly flawed, I plant in tight small groups so area spells work but when you get a level 5 pest you STILL have to spend 25 energy just to get rid of it or ditch a plant that Now since updates grows so slow you wont harvest for 4 days. I'm legendary and I have max energy of 70....so a spell that cost 25 is well over a 3rd of that energy ball....NOT GOOD. Modifying area effect isnt a solution as most of the time i get only ONE pet with this problem and nothing else near it needs that solution. Higher plant spells are just set all wrong energy wise. I refuse to beleive a Game I love uses this as a gimmick to make more money (crowns for energy or watch your beloved garden die). I have spent well over a hundred dollars on the game in the month of december and refuse to spend more for a feature that should be fixed to be able to tolerate covering your garden. Plant in moderation ya say? ONE level 5 pest does this and ONE plant can do this....not very cool IMO. Needless to say my energy hasnt been above 50 in a week now and I grow rather tired of it. Iron out the Flaws Kings Isle!