Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants - Changing Stats while Logged Off

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I was on a trip for 3 days. My plants were just fine and nearly Mature when I left. But when I logged in after the 3 days there were swarms everywhere and my plants were nearly wilting. This is unfair because I was unable to log on. Your plants should change status only when you are logged on! Who agrees?

Brianna Wildblood lvl57 Pyromaner

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I agree, and i also think that Ki should do something about it. I cant play for the week days and i dont know what will happen to my plants. Anyway I hope something happens :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
I agree, and i also think that Ki should do something about it. I cant play for the week days and i dont know what will happen to my plants. Anyway I hope something happens :D

It is good to know someone agrees.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Let's say that you plant a bread fruit bush and come back two weeks later it is still a seed leave again for three weeks it is still seed
See my point?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Remove the garden gnome and any other items that your plant "likes" before you have to stop playing. This slows down the plant's growth. Also, someone suggested planting stinkweed nearby to further slow it down, because they dislike it.

I have a dandeliion that took a week to mature, because it is sitting all lone in my dorm room.