Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have three houses and and want another

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I have three houses and would like to purchase another in Dragonspyre. Is there any way possible that I could get another house or put a house in the bank? It would be really cool if someone explained this to me! :D

Historian
May 15, 2009
the only way to increase the limit of houses you have is to purchase the epic gift card from certain gamestop locations
along with the gear,house,and mount
you get a elixir that increases how many houses you can have by 1

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Dramuregirl wrote:
I have three houses and would like to purchase another in Dragonspyre. Is there any way possible that I could get another house or put a house in the bank? It would be really cool if someone explained this to me! :D

The Gamestop 39$ gift card gives an extra housing space elixir! So, if you plan on buying it, redeem the potion to have another housing space first, then buy the house you want, and redeem the house on a different character.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Dramuregirl wrote:

The only way I know of is through the Epic Bundle Gift Card, which gives you a 'potion' to open another slot.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You will have to sell one of them first. The max to own is 3

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Easiest way is to start another wizard! I have 6 Wizards and twice as many houses. Will get CL house when it comes out and still have plenty of space for future houses!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:

The only problem is that I can't figure out how to sell house

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
fishiekiss wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

The only problem is that I can't figure out how to sell house

You need to remove all the furniture from a house then sell it to one of the castle keeping turtles or the furniture guy, I don't remember.