Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug or not

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
so i just got my master crafting bagde 8). the only problem is the guy didn't give me the quest to getmy grandmaster crafting badge. if anybody know whats wrong plz tell me :)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
scottowiz wrote:
so i just got my master crafting bagde 8). the only problem is the guy didn't give me the quest to getmy grandmaster crafting badge. if anybody know whats wrong plz tell me :)

You'll find the next crafter in Cl on your travels.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
scottowiz wrote:

You have to go to Celestia's The Floating Land area to pick up your Grandmaster Artisan quest.

Hero
May 27, 2009
At the present time, there is no link from Dragonspyre to Celestia in the Crafting Quest sequence. Perhaps KI will add a comment that leads you to Pierce Stanson in the Floating Land.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
As previously stated, go to guy on Floating Island to get GMA quest. My guess is that since CL isn't linked as the other worlds are according to Storyline chronology, there will be no link from DS to CL, but it would be useful, and have a linking quest for new worlds yet to come.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
thx every one for your help i just went to the guy to day and i got the quest. couldn't have doe it with out your help :).